Nuna Logistics

Nuna Logistics Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

Excellent Safety Culture

All days were minimum 12 hours, but flexibility for expanding position requirements was common. This environment allowed me the opportunity to exhibit my skills and passions for creating workplace synergy.

Not very organized

Missed out on weeks of work without any notice. I took the job because it was 14/14 rotation but when I was asked to work 14/7 and I denied my upcoming rotation was pushed back a week without any notice. I left full time employment to and up not having a pay for 30 days due to the mismanagement

Pros

Zero

Cons

Not very organized

Not worth it

Thuis is without a doubt the worst company i ever work for , they won't listen to you they will only listen to pther boss and the HR is no help at all she will only listen to their side of the story that makes you look bad , further more i have seen a lot of people get fired by this company and they didn't fired a female that broke a female that broke a drive shaft ..

Pros

Cons

everything

Bad management, very unorganized

They will use you and let you go after they're done with you...highest turnover rate of employees ive ever seen. Very shady company..... management is very unorganized and not very liked by the workers.... Dont get NERP'd Nuna Early Retirement Program

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

job security, management

Very good experience over all

From first phone call to start date it was relaxed and professional, they look after all arrangements for transportation work clothes E.T.C.at work site and on the job was excellent as well , any help I needed was looked after a promptly. Over all very good except experience.

Overall good place to work

I worked at the Baffin site. It was a good experience with great people. The accommodations were great at Mary River, however when I moved to Port Site things were not quite as comfortable.

Best place ever

This company was great I’ve done 3 projects for them. They paid me the most I’ve ever made, had the best balance ever with opportunity for overtime extra weeks always available; and they absolutely shot my career and experience more than any other employer I’ve had. They kept me to the bitter end of the project after my skill set was no longer needed and trained me so they could keep me. Love them.

Fun to work at

A great place to work. Good people great balance with life and work.

Great employer - wish they had more work

Great place to work except for being away from family. Job security would be the only downfall. Wish they had more work projects. Great that they pay for travel to and from location.

Pros

2 weeks on / 2 weeks off work schedule

Cons

being away from family and lack of job security

Short term posting

Most employees will find that 90% of these positions will require you to work a length of time, that will be from 1 week to 9 months. At which time you removed from the work while you are on days off and your belongs will be shipped home at that time.

Jobs at Nuna Logistics

See more jobs

Leanred lots about safety and team work

Always something different to do everyday, great people to work with. learned a lot at Nuna logistics and I hope I work there again in the future. It was a great opportunity.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Away from family

Nuna was a good company to work for

At the time Nuna was doing some very dangerous safety no no's. I spoke up to prevent incidents which after I left did happen. they did terminate the main person who was responsible for the improper acts. And have a great safety manger now, would definitely go back for a contract there.

Fly in fly out with accommodation

Short projects Lots of travel Interesting and educating Good pay Lots of turnover Dependable when needing work always open for me to return anytime back to work

Generally most days were hectic but enjoyable . I gained a lot of knowledge.

a typical day was generally hectic, but enjoyable for the most part, I learned Word programs, procedures. knowledge of the mining industry, time management, office procedures, software programs,etc Management could use better communication and listening skills. A bit top heavy in upper management (in my own opinion). My coworkers were awesome and I miss them a lot. The hardest part of my job was trying to prepare for new projects at the last minute without being informed in a timely manor when others were fully informed. The second hardest part of my job was not being "heard" by management when there were changes made without informing me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the versatility and creative allowance given to me for creating forms, logos as well as purchasing promotional and safety awards. The other enjoyment was interacting with vendors and employees on a daily basis.

Pros

free beverages, some bonus', good friends, good memories and most importantly, great knowledge.

Cons

micro management by management at times.

Not to Bad

This place is a good place to work, great benefits, average salary for entry level positions. There is not much room for advancement in this company.

good experience

good teamwork learned alot good working experience excellent training

Pros

good work

good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuna Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement