Nuna Logistics

Nuna Logistics Culture reviews

Clear

Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management

When I started with Nuna, I was welcomed with arms wide open! The job was fast paced and exciting! My team was great! Friendly, positive, collaborative and I was very happy. Unfortunately after my 6-8 months of tenure, I started to see the toxic traits exhibited by particular team members and managers. The manager responsible for the team did not provide support or discipline when it was truly necessary. Although I loved my job, the "drama" made it an uncomfortable environment to succeed in. There was too much gossip between the department manager and team members which played a huge impact on my success with the company which caused me to resign from my role. I loved the company, the experiences they gave me and the incredible employees who work at the job sites giving their all every day. This is a company I would love to be involved with again should the circumstances be different in the particular department.

Fun and productive

Liked working with Nuna . Everyone was so helpful and we work good as a team. The supervisors were great .. easy to talked too. Made the job very easy and helpful.

Fun to work at

A great place to work. Good people great balance with life and work.

strong support for the employee

It is construction so when the project comes to the end sometimes that means you employment comes to an end. Is a very safe work environment with great safety culture. The wages depend on location. Training is provided with a good team of trainers.

Love Nuna

I've been with Nuna for almost 8 years now and I couldn't imagine a better place to work. I've seen so much of this country's north, and have been exposed to so many unique cultures.

Leanred lots about safety and team work

Always something different to do everyday, great people to work with. learned a lot at Nuna logistics and I hope I work there again in the future. It was a great opportunity.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Away from family

Good place to work just not enough work to keep busy.

12 hour work days learned what to expect when working in the Arctic Fairly good management great co-workers weather in the Arctic The feeling of a great accomplishment building infrastructure in the Arctic

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Having to be in remote camp areas for more than 2 weeks at times

excellent company

12 hour days,hard work,safety oriented,management were friendly,...hardest part was getting laid off....enjoyable part 3 weeks in and 2 weeks off

Pros

l.o.a

Cons

job shut down

Jobs at Nuna Logistics