Nuna Logistics

Nuna Logistics Employee Reviews

Undecided

I enjoyed what I was doing, but what I dislike is that they play favouritism which is very noticeable. It’s can very discouraging and frustrating . I am not a fan of the give a wow program as people who truly should be recognized are NOT and it’s always the same favourites People should all be treated the same with nospecial treatment or privileges.

Great camaraderie and team building , excellent safety culture and perseverance with advancement and training

Nuna logistics is a terrific employer who backs their employees that show commitment and are dedicated to get the job completed that is required by the client

Pros

Great advancement opportunities dependent upon experience and job performance

Fun and productive

Liked working with Nuna . Everyone was so helpful and we work good as a team. The supervisors were great .. easy to talked too. Made the job very easy and helpful.

Good bunch of people

No really complaints about the company. Only the job site. Detour. Camp and food not so good. Supervisors and crew members were easy to get along with. I was treated very good.

Pros

Great supervisors and crew members

Cons

Jobsite

Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management

When I started with Nuna, I was welcomed with arms wide open! The job was fast paced and exciting! My team was great! Friendly, positive, collaborative and I was very happy. Unfortunately after my 6-8 months of tenure, I started to see the toxic traits exhibited by particular team members and managers. The manager responsible for the team did not provide support or discipline when it was truly necessary. Although I loved my job, the "drama" made it an uncomfortable environment to succeed in. There was too much gossip between the department manager and team members which played a huge impact on my success with the company which caused me to resign from my role. I loved the company, the experiences they gave me and the incredible employees who work at the job sites giving their all every day. This is a company I would love to be involved with again should the circumstances be different in the particular department.

Productive and with recreational activities.

Having employed on Nuna Logistics,is a great experience for me. I feel cool and relaxed no pressure and stress. And they always prioritize workers safety. And they provide worker's accomodation in good condition . And I can say that workers have great meal too.

Not very organized

Missed out on weeks of work without any notice. I took the job because it was 14/14 rotation but when I was asked to work 14/7 and I denied my upcoming rotation was pushed back a week without any notice. I left full time employment to and up not having a pay for 30 days due to the mismanagement

Pros

Zero

Cons

Not very organized

Terrible owners

Before they sold the company it was a great place to work. Now they dont care about the employees at all. They didnt even tell my manager that he was loosing 3 of his 7 team members that day. People worked there for decsdes and oncevthen had an opportunity tl toss them out then fidnt hesitate.

Pros

Like we got paid so that was nice

Cons

litterly everything

Fast paced

Fast paced, good management, a good place to work. Work with people from all parts or the country. Up to date Technology with training provided and instruction where and when required

Very Unorganized & Favoritism

Hires too many workers. Drivers sit. Drivers who decide to take a shift off with no communication and nothing is said to them. Then they come in next shift and you sit, supervisors pets. Favorites at its finest.

Pros

Can learn lots of equipment, paid travel and hotel and meals.

Cons

Favoritism shown, unorganized, low wages

Productive, fun, energetic

Great place to work, made a lot of new friends at work, supervision was superb. Site superintendent's always had our back. Every one was super helpful, no one made you like you were less.

Pros

Work

Cons

Non year round work

Not worth it

Thuis is without a doubt the worst company i ever work for , they won't listen to you they will only listen to pther boss and the HR is no help at all she will only listen to their side of the story that makes you look bad , further more i have seen a lot of people get fired by this company and they didn't fired a female that broke a female that broke a drive shaft ..

Pros

Cons

everything

Productive fun workplace

Very good place to work. Safety orientated worksite, management and company cares for the well being of its employees. Camp setting is more than expected

Pros

Camp/team spirit

Cons

Isolated work site

very disorganized

get organized learn how to communicate Communication severely lacking in all areas, cross shift, management to hourly and even management to management.

Bad camps

Terrible people to work with management wise and camps suck , equipment is old etc etc etc etc etc ...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,;

Pros

No pros

Cons

To many cons

Avoid NUNA at all costs !

Terrible company to work with !!! -No Food or transportation ( hotel ) -Camps are disgusting but tell you lies just to get you to site -This company is so disorganized with flights over booked during Covid, and no rooms available at camp when you arrive! -If you quit they will throw you into the streets of Ontario with absolutely NO way home and lose zero sleep over it! AVOID NUNA LOGISTICS

Pros

There are no pros for this company ( Stay Away )

Cons

Don’t value employees, Camp is disgusting with management & Hr being the worst

Detour Lake Mine

They put us in mold infested camps. I did my 3 days of training, then they had me in their lunch shack for 2 days cause they never had any equipment for me to operate and then put me on their labour crew and didnt know when i was gonna be on any equipment.

Pros

flights

Cons

inexperienced operators/supervisors

Bad management, very unorganized

They will use you and let you go after they're done with you...highest turnover rate of employees ive ever seen. Very shady company..... management is very unorganized and not very liked by the workers.... Dont get NERP'd Nuna Early Retirement Program

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

job security, management

management

your company review and job title will be shown publicty on indeed the most enjoyable part of the job do not include confidential company company information

Very good experience over all

From first phone call to start date it was relaxed and professional, they look after all arrangements for transportation work clothes E.T.C.at work site and on the job was excellent as well , any help I needed was looked after a promptly. Over all very good except experience.

Didnt last long

Detour mine site is by far a real good site great camp,good food, foreman are pretty cool. But if you do t fit in the employees make it well known you wont last long. Team work and helping.others out is not here for me....just get ignored final straw was being called out on the 2way so everyone can hear the boss yelling at you. So I walk ed right after. Can only take so much before you break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuna Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement