Nuna Logistics
View all Nuna Logistics reviews

Nuna Logistics

Nuna Logistics Employee Review

Fun and productive

Liked working with Nuna . Everyone was so helpful and we work good as a team. The supervisors were great .. easy to talked too. Made the job very easy and helpful.

Same location

Avoid NUNA at all costs !

Terrible company to work with !!! -No Food or transportation ( hotel ) -Camps are disgusting but tell you lies just to get you to site -This company is so disorganized with flights over booked during Covid, and no rooms available at camp when you arrive! -If you quit they will throw you into the streets of Ontario with absolutely NO way home and lose zero sleep over it! AVOID NUNA LOGISTICS

Pros

There are no pros for this company ( Stay Away )

Cons

Don’t value employees, Camp is disgusting with management & Hr being the worst

Good bunch of people

No really complaints about the company. Only the job site. Detour. Camp and food not so good. Supervisors and crew members were easy to get along with. I was treated very good.

Pros

Great supervisors and crew members

Cons

Jobsite

Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management

When I started with Nuna, I was welcomed with arms wide open! The job was fast paced and exciting! My team was great! Friendly, positive, collaborative and I was very happy. Unfortunately after my 6-8 months of tenure, I started to see the toxic traits exhibited by particular team members and managers. The manager responsible for the team did not provide support or discipline when it was truly necessary. Although I loved my job, the "drama" made it an uncomfortable environment to succeed in. There was too much gossip between the department manager and team members which played a huge impact on my success with the company which caused me to resign from my role. I loved the company, the experiences they gave me and the incredible employees who work at the job sites giving their all every day. This is a company I would love to be involved with again should the circumstances be different in the particular department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuna Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement