Nuna Logistics
View all Nuna Logistics reviews

Nuna Logistics

Nuna Logistics Employee Review

Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management

When I started with Nuna, I was welcomed with arms wide open! The job was fast paced and exciting! My team was great! Friendly, positive, collaborative and I was very happy. Unfortunately after my 6-8 months of tenure, I started to see the toxic traits exhibited by particular team members and managers. The manager responsible for the team did not provide support or discipline when it was truly necessary. Although I loved my job, the "drama" made it an uncomfortable environment to succeed in. There was too much gossip between the department manager and team members which played a huge impact on my success with the company which caused me to resign from my role. I loved the company, the experiences they gave me and the incredible employees who work at the job sites giving their all every day. This is a company I would love to be involved with again should the circumstances be different in the particular department.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Productive and with recreational activities.

Having employed on Nuna Logistics,is a great experience for me. I feel cool and relaxed no pressure and stress. And they always prioritize workers safety. And they provide worker's accomodation in good condition . And I can say that workers have great meal too.

Terrible owners

Before they sold the company it was a great place to work. Now they dont care about the employees at all. They didnt even tell my manager that he was loosing 3 of his 7 team members that day. People worked there for decsdes and oncevthen had an opportunity tl toss them out then fidnt hesitate.

Pros

Like we got paid so that was nice

Cons

litterly everything

Fast paced

Fast paced, good management, a good place to work. Work with people from all parts or the country. Up to date Technology with training provided and instruction where and when required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuna Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement
  • Nuna Logistics
  • Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?