Numeris Management reviews

Hated it
Centre d'appel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 June 2019
- dirty place
- management sucks
- dont care about their employees
- never sure if youre on the schedule
- they cancel your shift often because « they booked to many people »
Pros
Salary
Cons
Very terrible place to work!
Call Center Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2019
Please avoid Numeris at all costs! I was there for a contract spanning 3 months. After one month they suddenly stopped scheduling all of us that were recruited at the same time without any apologies or explanations. They employ too many people than they need and end up jeopardizing the income of people that only rely on their wages from the work they do for them. The hours are flexible but some of the supervisors at the Don Mills call center are very unprofessional and would keep blaming you for not getting people to conduct surveys. As if cold calling to people to conduct random surveys isnt annoying enough! All in all, I wont advise you to work there if you dont have any other source of income. You will go hungry and broke when they strike!
Pros
Flexible timing. The pay is also better than most call centers
Cons
They employ more than they can handle
Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2019
Great place to work, amazing people and a huge 360 change in the IT department that makes work more enjoyable.
Manager, End User Computing (Former Employee) –  North York, ON19 April 2019
Working at Numeris was enjoyable, management was there always to help, had an amazing team to solve issues, people at Numeris really care about their employees, and they are going in the right direction.
Pros
Summer hours, you work .5 hr more from Monday to Thursday and leave at noon on Friday's
Cons
None, the people who poison this company are not longer there.
Accept Another Position
VCC Agent (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 March 2019
I wouldn't pass up another opportunity for this job. I worked from home and there was little to no communication from management. I got let go out of nowhere despite being told I was doing well. They scheduled me for 40 hours of work per week but 95 percent of the time they sent me home early. Not reliable and I always felt like a bother to managers. Expectations are not clearly stated.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Unreliable
Games in cafetarea
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2018
The timesheets are the bad part of the floor. I have learned alot of time management. Very helpful work culture. The hardset part is training because the trainer was very strict.
Pros
good supervisors
Cons
timesheets
horrible
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 October 2018
management plays favourite game
you dont get hours if your are not close with supervisors
if u have friends who work there u get plenty of hours but if u dont ur just someone there to fill a position
Interviwer
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 August 2018
This is a very punitive environment. If you don't meet their target, they send you home early. Everything you achieve is out of fear. They think it is motivating but in fact it is aggressive management.
Breaks are 7 minutes and if you go over that you get 15 minutes deducted from you pay. People that you call hang up as you say your name and the company name because they do not believe that their opinions matter which in fact is true from the company viewpoint. Survey completed is the most important thing as their renewal contract with their client is the only thing that matters. The pay should be called danger pay as you never know when you are going to be sent home. Then days go by without a scheduled shift even weeks. Not a reliable source of income. Those who succeed are aggressive with respondents to obtain their completed survey. Rules are too extreme for the position. No cell phone on you at anytime except on breaks and half hour lunch.
Demoralizing employment if you do not meet their target.
the most enjoyable part of the job is your co-workers who struggle like you do.
Pros
Free offee if you make it yourself
Cons
Everything else pointed out
not a great place
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON2 August 2018
The hours are terrible and they will send you home with no warning. Schedule isn't consistent, you only know if you're working the day of, and the management is terrible and they don't seem to know what they're doing. I had very bad experiences.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything!
not good work/life balance
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
it is ok but if you dont lke getting rejected over phone a lot, its not for you. Management doesnt care and if you are lucky there may be a party for getting lot of approvals
Phone calls and broken stereotypes
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 April 2018
Being on the phone from 6pm until 1am would be a nuisance to some, but I found it so enjoyable! Calling people all over Canada was such a cool experience and I really enjoyed the types of surveys we conducted! The hardest part of the job was hands down, rude Canadians. I myself, am one and the stereotype seems to disappear completely when they cannot see who you are.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Canadians being rude
Trying to remake itself
Team Leader, RTS Analysis (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2018
Not-for-profit company that is trying to remake its corporate culture. Common theme for several years has been change with a revolving door in IT and HR.
Cons
Minimal salary increases, trying to make inprovements but seems to be more for optics for the Board than for actual employees.
Generally not bad
Market Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON6 March 2018
Colleagues are nice, but need better management team.

Good work life balance, good for part-time.

Easy job, but can't learn much.

Limited development room.
Call centre with good environment despite sometimes stressful work
Data Entry Clerk / Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 February 2018
The corporate culture was welcoming, yet there was a large emphasis on productivity. The more productive you were, the more incentives and fun opportunities to be had. This being said, you were not usually punished for not meeting target unless there was a very large gap. I personally do not like call center work, but it was one of the better environments. My direct supervisors were all nice and seemed more approachable than head management. A typical day would usually have me working on an assigned dialing project for a few hours and then having lunch. I would possibly be on a new project after lunch until dialing time was over. I did get promoted to data entry, which I enjoyed despite the overnight work hours. However, data entry is very strict with time limits and speed. I was not able to hit the speed targets and was subsequently let go. I do not regret my experience, but I am not in a hurry to work at another call centre.
Pros
Lots of great work incentives, decent pay, room for growth
Cons
Outgoing calls, bothering people, being yelled at by respondents, on call shift work
Nice Environment
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
We fired all the people that worked for agencies. So dont apply via agency. Hours are ok but stressful when you dont reach the number of completes you need then they send you home...keep looking for more work!!! People are nice but management needs a bit of a makeover...They fired the last manager that was there because she mishandled alot of stuff..another supervisor punched the wall and got fired too...stress stress stress
Average Organisation
Market Research Interviewer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2018
It was okay for a temporary job as the hours of working was flexible. However, your shifts got cancelled at last minutes so many times without being informed in advance. Also supervisors never know what is going on in the office. They barely can answer the questions regarding work. Being sent home from time to time when the projects are suddenly out..
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor management
Not a good place
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Moncton NB31 January 2018
Seem to annoy most people you call and get yelled at constantly by them. More than half the time the equipment used to make calls is broken. Chairs are always broken too.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks, Sit it one spot for what seems like forever.
Overall is good
Bilingual Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 January 2018
Not a bad place to work if you´re a student or if you´re just looking to work in a call center environment. it´s situated in the downtown area, close to everything
Good company with bad management
Panel Administrator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2017
It was very pleasant the ambiance and colleagues. The company under the former CEO was more human and respectful towards the senior employees.
Nice environment to work, very good office and cafeteria, the location downtown is super convenient.
Pros
Location and the office very comfortable
Cons
The new administration
Free coffee
KFI Data Entry Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2017
It's a good environment with a supportive management. They actually spend a lot more time with you to develop your skills way more than the negative reviews that have been left on here. Yes it is difficult, yes it is tiring and sometimes you won't get what you wanted... but that's life, anyone complaining is a child who didn't get their bottle, because all they wanted was easy money with no work.
Pros
Some times free pizza, but always free coffee
Cons
Long distance commute, took me 1.5 hrs just to get there and go back home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numeris. Our community is ready to answer.