Numeris

Numeris Employee Reviews

Canada162 reviews

Fun place to work for

cool colleagues, best management, flexible schedules, pizza and coffee available . but the pay is low and sometimes work is not guaranteed for a couple of DAYS

good for university students

I would arrive punch in that would say what time I got there, if you were 3 mins late they would not pay for 15 mins (docked from paycheque) overall fine job for university students

Insights into Numeris

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Great in theory, terrible in practice.

Working at Numeris has been an interesting experience. I can say that it's nice to work from home, however, this level of watching over your time is different. I feel stressed out to even leave my desk for more than two minutes because I don't want my supervisor to "talk to me" regarding my time logged into certain projects. The day is spent mostly calling people, getting hung up on, yelled at, it can be very emotionally draining. And your supervisors can take weeks if not a month to get you basic tools needed for your work. I would not recommend this place for anyone. There are much better work from home positions that you could get.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

Long emotionally draining hours, Overworked supervisors who are unable to give you the basic tools you need to succeed

Fun place to work.

I worked in several areas within the company. Arbitron, BBM. It can be easy to make calls if you enjoy customer service and good at selling the phone interview. I had alot of fun working for them.

Pros

Free lunches.

Cons

Night shift is long.

Grande flexibilité des horaires

Bonne job pour un étudiant qui souhaite faire de l'argent, obtenir une expérience de travail pertinente et étudier.

Fun

The job is ok but when I was on probation they lay me off. This Good for aside hustle. Great place to work. Fun great people I like the trainer A lot young people

Pros

I use to get snacks free and fruits

Cons

No long hours

Good experience BUT…

The company itself is ok.. the managers are like in any company some give false informations to employees or doesn’t have the training for specific project when you need assistance. Honestly the work is easy and repetitive so if you want challenge, it may not be the best place as the only challenge you will get is counting how many person hang up or yell at you all day or trying to get the system to work without lagging lol.. If you are looking for a company to growth, good luck with that as they say that they value internal but always find excuses, the salary is low and they don’t reward much good employees either sadly. I can say that the best part of that job is the ambiance and the people that work there.

Pros

People, ambiance

Cons

Schedule, Salary, Supervisor

Worst place to have a job.

Here, they only give one or two shifts per week that is 4-5 hrs long. Often thay call just 2hrs before the start of shift and tell you that the shift is canceled. Other times, they cut your shift short. Since its a outbound call centre, you will have to call people and ask them questions. Majority of people refuse to do the surveys that Numeris conduct so the job gets stressful. There are days where one employee cannot complete a single survey because people are not willing.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Short hours, stressful environment.

STAY AWAY unless you’re drowning in debt and need work ASAP

Success at Numeris, especially as a Market Research Interviewer is luck of the draw in all aspects. If you’re lucky you get a decent manager who wants to help instead of a terrible one who instead of trying to see you succeed they reprimand for your short comings and micro manage you. Success is luck based because it doesn’t matter how hard to try to work, if you don’t get people willing to do your surveys you will not succeed. You can do everything right and still fail. Doesn’t matter what coaching or training they make you do the job Itself is luck based. If you’re planning on moving or purchasing a car or something big, I recommend finding a different job because you will not last here and you definitely don’t want to add a major bill in your life and be forced to work here. It goes both ways though, if you’re really struggling and desperate about to get evicted, this is a great job to just put your head down and grind yourself out of debt (if you don’t really care for quality of life and overall happiness) some managers are terrible as in all work places, the hours are also pretty terrible. If you’re expecting to grow here. Don’t. Especially if you’re hired as a MRI. MRIs are the dogs of the company. Needed but not respected. If you start here as a Market Research Interviewer. They will keep you there because no one wants to do the job and they’re starved for workers. It hasn’t been a year since I’ve been there and I’ve seen 6 people start the training, hit the floor and leave within the week. Mind you this is only on MY TEAM so I can imagine this is happening with all teams -

Pros

Easy to learn, almost guaranteed to get the job if you’re breathing with a pulse

Cons

Unrealistic Goals, Poor Management, No room for growth, Poor hours, Poor QOL

They use people there...

The management is terrible, you need to go to the washroom, you have to rush and come back fast or they will deduct 3 to minutes of your pay which is not normal, come on who deducts time of your pay for needing to go use the washroom, they expect you to hold it... Supervisors there argue with the employees and then they get rid of the employee... Basically they use you for 2-3 months and then you are gone... Don't go there to work, as they will get rid of you sooner or later... All they do there is gossip and pick up people to date... I am telling you Not A Good Place to work at all... They cover up damage to the walls as a supervisor banged a hole in the wall out of frustration with an employee, crazy... They are not good people to work for.. This is the worst place I ever worked for... They hire anyone because they are so desperate for the TV and Radio Surveys to be done... The supervisors even talk about the employees by bad mouthing them... Who needs that!!

Pros

They give out free pizza so what!!

Cons

Long hours until radio and TV surveys are done

Contact Centre Rep Overview

The job is great for anyone looking for anything as a secondary source of income. The culture overall is very toxic and processes changed every few days, especially the contact centre. Corporate is fine and their sensible people; the problem resides with the people running the contact centre. Avoid getting involved past and before your shifts; the attitude is very much based on your relationship with people not credentials.

Pros

Good Money for a Part Time Job

Cons

Daily Change, Unattainable Targets, Late Nights

Fun place to work

Numeris is a very professional and clean environment for work, the staff was friendly and efficient. The pay was perfect for the tasks asked for, the interviewees were all acknowledged.

Pire compagnie auquel je ai fait affaire.

Les ressources humaines sont une petite clique très toxique. Ils ne sont ni organisez et changent constamment d' idée. Beaucoup d' abus venant de l' employeur. Pire expérience à vie. Je déconseille fortement. Les Manager puent dans leurs agissements. Une compagnie avec beaucoup de RH faisant de l' abus de pouvoir.

Pros

Incapable d' en nommer un seul.

Cons

Les ressources humaines de grands incompétents

Wonderful Experience but only Part Time/Seasonal

If you love talking to Canadians about Radio and Television, this job is for you. Great for job experience sometimes a little hectic but staff and workplace make it worthwhile. I would definitely work there again given the opportunity.

Pros

Easy Starter Job

Cons

Seasonal Training is very focused

Supervisors are unprotected and mistreated

While working at Numeris i realized that management is disorganized and unreliable. They do not support you and blame you for companies short commings

Pros

The coworkers are good if they arent lazy and unwilling to do their assigned task

Cons

They hire anybody and dont train their supervisors effectively

Management are all nice and supportive, a decent workflow overall as far as a call centre goes, no job security or guarantees on the other hand.

The hours are limited and the schedule is often not defined. It is hard to plan anything as you only know if you're working on the day that you are. Performance and productivity often depend on how many people agreed to take your cold call and not your own effort. Most of the calls are hung ups or voicemails.

it was ok working there. the facility was really nice.

I really liked the agents and supervisors, they did their best most of the time. Many tried hard to do the best they could. The facility was really nice.

Bon premier travail

C'est le genre de travail qui est vraiment correct comme premier emploi à 18 ans pour se faire de l'expérience. Le outbound c'est incroyablement difficile et les salaires ne sont pas assez élévés compte tenu du cout de la vie à Montréal. Les exigences sont élevés et les travail en tant que tel est déprimant.

Cons

pauses courtes

Funny place to work

Place that the people fell free to work, they are very comprehensive and friendly. It is a repetitive work, but they take care about that. Good place to work if you like to work in a call center

productive and fun workplace with cool people

Typical work 3,4 days a week, it is a life balance job. My colleagues and supervisors are very friendly. They have tv in the office, we can watch tv while we work. It was a little bit hard for me from the beginning but after 2,3 weeks, I got used to it.

Cool business place, get to call a lot of people

Great place, to get that feel of the workplace in a business setting. Really gets you into that kind of workstyle, if it is the kind you want. Can get competitive, most calls done properly is seen as good. On the other hand, screwing up has major consequences. Overall it has the "Office" (the show) feeling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numeris. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement