Numeris

Numeris Employee Reviews

Canada146 reviews
I really liked the agents and supervisors, they did their best most of the time. Many tried hard to do the best they could. The facility was really nice.
C'est le genre de travail qui est vraiment correct comme premier emploi à 18 ans pour se faire de l'expérience. Le outbound c'est incroyablement difficile et les salaires ne sont pas assez élévés compte tenu du cout de la vie à Montréal. Les exigences sont élevés et les travail en tant que tel est déprimant.
Cons
pauses courtes
Place that the people fell free to work, they are very comprehensive and friendly. It is a repetitive work, but they take care about that. Good place to work if you like to work in a call center
Typical work 3,4 days a week, it is a life balance job. My colleagues and supervisors are very friendly. They have tv in the office, we can watch tv while we work. It was a little bit hard for me from the beginning but after 2,3 weeks, I got used to it.
Great place, to get that feel of the workplace in a business setting. Really gets you into that kind of workstyle, if it is the kind you want. Can get competitive, most calls done properly is seen as good. On the other hand, screwing up has major consequences. Overall it has the "Office" (the show) feeling.
They offer benefits and flexible schedule. They offer continuous training in order to improve our performance. At Numeris there is also opportunity for growth
The company is great overall. In the five years Ive been here lots of cool and new things happening. As a middle manager HR is completely toxic. Senior Exec Team is great and expects managers to be responsible for their areas but business partner in HR treats managers like dirt and undermines everything we do. Hides behind CEO when making demands or changing decisions managesr make.

Just stay as far away from HR as possible and this is a great place to be. VP's and CEO are great and personable. Employees are incredible.
This job is an office job and Numeris is a great company to work for. Always keep you busy and learning new experiences to better yourself. They have all kinds of fun programs to keep you interesting in progressing in your day to day work.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone as far as employment goes. They are held to high standards and for good reason. Employees are very valued here and it was an ultimate privilege working with them. I look for ward to returning now that my maternity leave is completed.
Numeris was a fun place to work as far as the people go. I enjoyed my time there but there is no job security. It was a good learning experience for me and I acquired new skills.
Good training and friendly environment to work. Co-operative and helpful management team. It was nice experience working there.Supervisors were pleasant
I enjoyed the team like attmosphere we were trained well management was very helpful the hours are good. There's good flexibility in the hours I was proud of my job I would recommend it to other people
Pros
Flexibillity and unique invironement
Cons
Some time slow periods
Everything you've read is true. Complete waste of time. I didn't know who my supervisor was until after a month. Very unstable and unreliable job. Dont even try to budget, you will not know how many hours you'll work even though they say your shift is confirmed for x hours. Only my 1st shift was full.
This is a great company for a first job. Pay is not competitive for individuals with experience. Benefits ok but you pay for a large part of it. Great job if you are entering the workforce.
Excellent work environment. Excellent leadership team. Organization is very employee focused. Feedback is always welcomed. There is opportunity for career advancement.
A good and healthy place to gain experience in relevant field, with a good working environment for the employeed and supervisors. Comapny policies are clear .
Don’t expect to get anywhere with this company. I worked for them for 90 days and even though I received positive reviews on my performance; I was still laid off after 90 days of employment.

They also sent me home once or twice after only 3 hours because half the time their computers, and equipment don’t work properly. It’s not my fault that half of your headsets and equipment don’t work properly. Take some responsibility to fix your equipment instead of sending your employees home.

your headsets and equipment don’t work properly
Middle school children best describes the workplace. The staff is like a clique all spreading the latest rumor. I tried to get something done about harassment and was told I'm the problem and a liar. Others are loud and no one says anything, computer system does not keep up with calls at least 30% of the time, chairs are wore out, no direction on who to contact with issues. If you are a loser with a massive ego you'll do great there.
Was my first time in a call centre. Scripted responses are not great. If you can work with that this is the job for you. Can work as long as you like.
Company pays poorly, limited work hours are scheduled. Centre needs better management sometimes workers can be very noisy and the workstations need cleaning.
very good experience at numeris..and relaxed job as well.I recommend this job of call center Numeris to my friend because I did this job for one month and felt good.