Numeris Employee Reviews

pas dheurres a donner, les machines sont scrapper
Interviewer bilingue (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 June 2018
jai vraiment pas aimer mon experience, ils nont paa dheures a donner et y as pas une bonne entente au bureau
creativité,productivité et dynamisme
preposé au sondage (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 May 2018
- apprends énormément de choses et grandis en quelque sorte
-travailler fort
environnement de travail agréable
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  montreal12 May 2018
c'est un travail que je me sentais confortable comme endroit avec beaucoup de gens pres a nous aidé
Environnement de travailler agréable
Agente de sondage (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 May 2018
L'ambiance du centre d'appel est très agréable, pas vraiment stressant.
Pros
Café gratuit
Cons
Courtes pauses
Phone calls and broken stereotypes
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 April 2018
Being on the phone from 6pm until 1am would be a nuisance to some, but I found it so enjoyable! Calling people all over Canada was such a cool experience and I really enjoyed the types of surveys we conducted! The hardest part of the job was hands down, rude Canadians. I myself, am one and the stereotype seems to disappear completely when they cannot see who you are.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Canadians being rude
Trying to remake itself
Team Leader, RTS Analysis (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2018
Not-for-profit company that is trying to remake its corporate culture. Common theme for several years has been change with a revolving door in IT and HR.
Cons
Minimal salary increases, trying to make inprovements but seems to be more for optics for the Board than for actual employees.
fun workplace
Survey interviewer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 March 2018
Motivated great team and good environment. Its a flexible job and good for students. I learned a lot about television and radio that people like to listen to. Overall, its a good place to work to make some money while you are a student.
Generally not bad
Market Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON6 March 2018
Colleagues are nice, but need better management team.

Good work life balance, good for part-time.

Easy job, but can't learn much.

Limited development room.
Call centre with good environment despite sometimes stressful work
Data Entry Clerk / Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 February 2018
The corporate culture was welcoming, yet there was a large emphasis on productivity. The more productive you were, the more incentives and fun opportunities to be had. This being said, you were not usually punished for not meeting target unless there was a very large gap. I personally do not like call center work, but it was one of the better environments. My direct supervisors were all nice and seemed more approachable than head management. A typical day would usually have me working on an assigned dialing project for a few hours and then having lunch. I would possibly be on a new project after lunch until dialing time was over. I did get promoted to data entry, which I enjoyed despite the overnight work hours. However, data entry is very strict with time limits and speed. I was not able to hit the speed targets and was subsequently let go. I do not regret my experience, but I am not in a hurry to work at another call centre.
Pros
Lots of great work incentives, decent pay, room for growth
Cons
Outgoing calls, bothering people, being yelled at by respondents, on call shift work
Great for students but not long term
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 February 2018
I did not enjoy my stay at this company, the job was too repetitive, boring and the goals we had to meet was unbelievable. There was no connection like the other job that I got next, no time to bond with other workers. Its good for students, very flexible with time but it was an annoying job to do because customers would hang up on 95 percent of the calls.
Nice Environment
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
We fired all the people that worked for agencies. So dont apply via agency. Hours are ok but stressful when you dont reach the number of completes you need then they send you home...keep looking for more work!!! People are nice but management needs a bit of a makeover...They fired the last manager that was there because she mishandled alot of stuff..another supervisor punched the wall and got fired too...stress stress stress
Average Organisation
Market Research Interviewer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2018
It was okay for a temporary job as the hours of working was flexible. However, your shifts got cancelled at last minutes so many times without being informed in advance. Also supervisors never know what is going on in the office. They barely can answer the questions regarding work. Being sent home from time to time when the projects are suddenly out..
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor management
Not a good place
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Moncton NB31 January 2018
Seem to annoy most people you call and get yelled at constantly by them. More than half the time the equipment used to make calls is broken. Chairs are always broken too.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks, Sit it one spot for what seems like forever.
Overall is good
Bilingual Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 January 2018
Not a bad place to work if you´re a student or if you´re just looking to work in a call center environment. it´s situated in the downtown area, close to everything
bonne ambiance
Employée (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 January 2018
Très bonne emploie / formation des outils bureautique
Productive and gread work environement
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2018
Great company to work for they made sure that you were comfortable within the company and they would make sure that everyone is doing abgreat job and encourages every employee
Pros
Free coffee
Good company with bad management
Panel Administrator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2017
It was very pleasant the ambiance and colleagues. The company under the former CEO was more human and respectful towards the senior employees.
Nice environment to work, very good office and cafeteria, the location downtown is super convenient.
Pros
Location and the office very comfortable
Cons
The new administration
Free coffee
KFI Data Entry Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2017
It's a good environment with a supportive management. They actually spend a lot more time with you to develop your skills way more than the negative reviews that have been left on here. Yes it is difficult, yes it is tiring and sometimes you won't get what you wanted... but that's life, anyone complaining is a child who didn't get their bottle, because all they wanted was easy money with no work.
Pros
Some times free pizza, but always free coffee
Cons
Long distance commute, took me 1.5 hrs just to get there and go back home.
Never work for this company
Former IT (Former Employee) –  Canada16 November 2017
I can just say, Never Never Never work for this company.
Nobody care about you there, Managers are stupid and selfish and they just think about themselves.
Pros
Salary and benefits are decent
Cons
Management, directors
Best for contract work
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Student looking out for part-time work opportunities should look out for Numeris. They hire in bulk for a seasonal requirement. Then they'll stop scheduling you at work. This keeps you employed and unemployed at the same time.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numeris. Our community is ready to answer.