Numeris Employee Reviews

Games in cafetarea
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2018
The timesheets are the bad part of the floor. I have learned alot of time management. Very helpful work culture. The hardset part is training because the trainer was very strict.
Pros
good supervisors
Cons
timesheets
Interviwer
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 August 2018
This is a very punitive environment. If you don't meet their target, they send you home early. Everything you achieve is out of fear. They think it is motivating but in fact it is aggressive management.
Breaks are 7 minutes and if you go over that you get 15 minutes deducted from you pay. People that you call hang up as you say your name and the company name because they do not believe that their opinions matter which in fact is true from the company viewpoint. Survey completed is the most important thing as their renewal contract with their client is the only thing that matters. The pay should be called danger pay as you never know when you are going to be sent home. Then days go by without a scheduled shift even weeks. Not a reliable source of income. Those who succeed are aggressive with respondents to obtain their completed survey. Rules are too extreme for the position. No cell phone on you at anytime except on breaks and half hour lunch.
Demoralizing employment if you do not meet their target.
the most enjoyable part of the job is your co-workers who struggle like you do.
Pros
Free offee if you make it yourself
Cons
Everything else pointed out
Trying to remake itself
Team Leader, RTS Analysis (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2018
Not-for-profit company that is trying to remake its corporate culture. Common theme for several years has been change with a revolving door in IT and HR.
Cons
Minimal salary increases, trying to make inprovements but seems to be more for optics for the Board than for actual employees.
workplace culture
Panel Administrator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC7 November 2018
People there are always friendly and willing to help. Training is available to help update with the company's changes. Supervisors are patience with your new role into the company.
Pros
Potluck to celebrate workers birthday
Cons
Productive and fun working place
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON27 October 2018
engaging with new people on phone all over Canada.
Really a good experience in working for outbound calling.
competitive and fast working environment.
Call centre with good environment despite sometimes stressful work
Data Entry Clerk / Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 February 2018
The corporate culture was welcoming, yet there was a large emphasis on productivity. The more productive you were, the more incentives and fun opportunities to be had. This being said, you were not usually punished for not meeting target unless there was a very large gap. I personally do not like call center work, but it was one of the better environments. My direct supervisors were all nice and seemed more approachable than head management. A typical day would usually have me working on an assigned dialing project for a few hours and then having lunch. I would possibly be on a new project after lunch until dialing time was over. I did get promoted to data entry, which I enjoyed despite the overnight work hours. However, data entry is very strict with time limits and speed. I was not able to hit the speed targets and was subsequently let go. I do not regret my experience, but I am not in a hurry to work at another call centre.
Pros
Lots of great work incentives, decent pay, room for growth
Cons
Outgoing calls, bothering people, being yelled at by respondents, on call shift work
horrible
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 October 2018
management plays favourite game
you dont get hours if your are not close with supervisors
if u have friends who work there u get plenty of hours but if u dont ur just someone there to fill a position
Flexible shifts
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON7 May 2018
you can keep good work/life balance in here, good salary, but if you are willing to sit for long hours. otherwise calm and clean environment, supportive staff.
Pros
clean environment
not a great place
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON2 August 2018
The hours are terrible and they will send you home with no warning. Schedule isn't consistent, you only know if you're working the day of, and the management is terrible and they don't seem to know what they're doing. I had very bad experiences.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything!
Nice Environment
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
We fired all the people that worked for agencies. So dont apply via agency. Hours are ok but stressful when you dont reach the number of completes you need then they send you home...keep looking for more work!!! People are nice but management needs a bit of a makeover...They fired the last manager that was there because she mishandled alot of stuff..another supervisor punched the wall and got fired too...stress stress stress
Environnement orienté vers le bien-être de leurs employés, très humains et compréhensifs.
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 August 2018
Im working for Numeris for almost 1 year and I really enjoy it! Before firering an employe, they will do everything for this not to happen. They offer an employe life help service which had help me a lot. I have an handicap and they had always did their big best for me to recover and get better. I had work in many call centre, so far they are the best. They make you feel you are important, that your work really matter to them.
Pros
Human oriented
Cons
Instable job
not good work/life balance
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
it is ok but if you dont lke getting rejected over phone a lot, its not for you. Management doesnt care and if you are lucky there may be a party for getting lot of approvals
Generally not bad
Market Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON6 March 2018
Colleagues are nice, but need better management team.

Good work life balance, good for part-time.

Easy job, but can't learn much.

Limited development room.
Not a bad place to work but could be a LOT better.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Moncton2 November 2018
I worked here for 2 months and was let go cause I didnt "fit the position". I was told daily how well I was doing and constantly asked for help improving myself while there.
There was a serious lack of communication as my supervisor worked evenings until 11pm and I worked from 11pm til 7am.
Good place
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB9 December 2018
it's a good place don't get me wrong just found that they were a little to hard on students truth be told. and I am someone who has to move around alot so its hard for me. sorry
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB9 August 2018
Numeris is a very good place to work. The morale is good, it's very casual and the team leaders are all great. There are lots of incentives and little games and prizes every night we work.
Pros
Casual atmosphere, good hourly wage
Cons
Shiftwork
Nica for students
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2018
A nice part-time job with flexible schedule
The team is fun
The most difficult part is that your productivity is constantly being monitored and compared to other people's productivity
Pros
free coffee
Cons
evening and weekend shifts
Average Organisation
Market Research Interviewer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2018
It was okay for a temporary job as the hours of working was flexible. However, your shifts got cancelled at last minutes so many times without being informed in advance. Also supervisors never know what is going on in the office. They barely can answer the questions regarding work. Being sent home from time to time when the projects are suddenly out..
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor management
Productive place
Survey interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2018
Conducted surveys to customers all over Canada. Whole goal was to aim for a public opinion on various topics that were relevant to the Canadian society.
What you would expect from a call center
Media Research Interviewer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2017
I did not come in expecting a luxury job or the best benefits or anything other than a steady biweekly paycheque for the term of my contract. That proved to be difficult as the hours assigned are based on performance. If you don't do well in the first night of calling you will not be assigned ours until management runs out of people to assign and give you a second chance. If you do do well, you are always scheduled in and given no breaks thus exhausting you and ultimately negatively affecting your performance. This is the description of lack of work/life balance.
(Also important to note this was a trial contract so no benefits were given)
It doesn't help that the job is evenings and weekends which makes doing errands extraordinarily difficult but that's a common problem with night shift work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numeris. Our community is ready to answer.