Numeris Employee Reviews

good
TELEPHONE INTERVIEWER (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB4 September 2018
good, company to work with, anyone looking to work in a call center environment should be a good fit . Sometimes, not good especially during peak hours.
Nica for students
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2018
A nice part-time job with flexible schedule
The team is fun
The most difficult part is that your productivity is constantly being monitored and compared to other people's productivity
Pros
free coffee
Cons
evening and weekend shifts
Environnement orienté vers le bien-être de leurs employés, très humains et compréhensifs.
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 August 2018
Im working for Numeris for almost 1 year and I really enjoy it! Before firering an employe, they will do everything for this not to happen. They offer an employe life help service which had help me a lot. I have an handicap and they had always did their big best for me to recover and get better. I had work in many call centre, so far they are the best. They make you feel you are important, that your work really matter to them.
Pros
Human oriented
Cons
Instable job
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB9 August 2018
Numeris is a very good place to work. The morale is good, it's very casual and the team leaders are all great. There are lots of incentives and little games and prizes every night we work.
Pros
Casual atmosphere, good hourly wage
Cons
Shiftwork
not a great place
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON2 August 2018
The hours are terrible and they will send you home with no warning. Schedule isn't consistent, you only know if you're working the day of, and the management is terrible and they don't seem to know what they're doing. I had very bad experiences.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything!
not good work/life balance
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
it is ok but if you dont lke getting rejected over phone a lot, its not for you. Management doesnt care and if you are lucky there may be a party for getting lot of approvals
pas dheurres a donner, les machines sont scrapper
Interviewer bilingue (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 June 2018
jai vraiment pas aimer mon experience, ils nont paa dheures a donner et y as pas une bonne entente au bureau
creativité,productivité et dynamisme
preposé au sondage (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 May 2018
- apprends énormément de choses et grandis en quelque sorte
-travailler fort
environnement de travail agréable
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  montreal12 May 2018
c'est un travail que je me sentais confortable comme endroit avec beaucoup de gens pres a nous aidé
Environnement de travailler agréable
Agente de sondage (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 May 2018
L'ambiance du centre d'appel est très agréable, pas vraiment stressant.
Pros
Café gratuit
Cons
Courtes pauses
Flexible shifts
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON7 May 2018
you can keep good work/life balance in here, good salary, but if you are willing to sit for long hours. otherwise calm and clean environment, supportive staff.
Pros
clean environment
Phone calls and broken stereotypes
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 April 2018
Being on the phone from 6pm until 1am would be a nuisance to some, but I found it so enjoyable! Calling people all over Canada was such a cool experience and I really enjoyed the types of surveys we conducted! The hardest part of the job was hands down, rude Canadians. I myself, am one and the stereotype seems to disappear completely when they cannot see who you are.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Canadians being rude
Trying to remake itself
Team Leader, RTS Analysis (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2018
Not-for-profit company that is trying to remake its corporate culture. Common theme for several years has been change with a revolving door in IT and HR.
Cons
Minimal salary increases, trying to make inprovements but seems to be more for optics for the Board than for actual employees.
fun workplace
Survey interviewer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 March 2018
Motivated great team and good environment. Its a flexible job and good for students. I learned a lot about television and radio that people like to listen to. Overall, its a good place to work to make some money while you are a student.
Generally not bad
Market Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON6 March 2018
Colleagues are nice, but need better management team.

Good work life balance, good for part-time.

Easy job, but can't learn much.

Limited development room.
Call centre with good environment despite sometimes stressful work
Data Entry Clerk / Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 February 2018
The corporate culture was welcoming, yet there was a large emphasis on productivity. The more productive you were, the more incentives and fun opportunities to be had. This being said, you were not usually punished for not meeting target unless there was a very large gap. I personally do not like call center work, but it was one of the better environments. My direct supervisors were all nice and seemed more approachable than head management. A typical day would usually have me working on an assigned dialing project for a few hours and then having lunch. I would possibly be on a new project after lunch until dialing time was over. I did get promoted to data entry, which I enjoyed despite the overnight work hours. However, data entry is very strict with time limits and speed. I was not able to hit the speed targets and was subsequently let go. I do not regret my experience, but I am not in a hurry to work at another call centre.
Pros
Lots of great work incentives, decent pay, room for growth
Cons
Outgoing calls, bothering people, being yelled at by respondents, on call shift work
Great for students but not long term
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 February 2018
I did not enjoy my stay at this company, the job was too repetitive, boring and the goals we had to meet was unbelievable. There was no connection like the other job that I got next, no time to bond with other workers. Its good for students, very flexible with time but it was an annoying job to do because customers would hang up on 95 percent of the calls.
Nice Environment
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
We fired all the people that worked for agencies. So dont apply via agency. Hours are ok but stressful when you dont reach the number of completes you need then they send you home...keep looking for more work!!! People are nice but management needs a bit of a makeover...They fired the last manager that was there because she mishandled alot of stuff..another supervisor punched the wall and got fired too...stress stress stress
Average Organisation
Market Research Interviewer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2018
It was okay for a temporary job as the hours of working was flexible. However, your shifts got cancelled at last minutes so many times without being informed in advance. Also supervisors never know what is going on in the office. They barely can answer the questions regarding work. Being sent home from time to time when the projects are suddenly out..
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor management
Not a good place
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Moncton NB31 January 2018
Seem to annoy most people you call and get yelled at constantly by them. More than half the time the equipment used to make calls is broken. Chairs are always broken too.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks, Sit it one spot for what seems like forever.