Nucor Grating Employee Reviews

Good pay but you live here
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bourbonnais, IL25 July 2019
Terrible planning & serious lack of communication between departments. This causes the need to work constant overtime as we are always scrambling to try to honor commitment to customers. Lack of training for operators. Some upper management have zero personal skills. No attempt to try to retain skilled employees with years of experience. Very low morale overall.
Official response from Nucor Grating
14 August 2019

Nucor Grating takes our teammates concerns very seriously and have always encouraged our teammates to bring their concerns to the attention of the management of the specific location and/or to the senior management of Nucor Grating, to ensure their concerns are heard and addressed. We are disappointed that you felt this avenue was your only available option to inform us of your concerns; none-the-less we appreciate your feedback and will endeavor to address these concerns you have brought to our attention.

Great Company, loved being employed there.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, IL26 March 2019
It was my most fulfilling job I've ever had. Room for advancement, great management and upper command, great coworkers, had it where I was supervised but also not under constant direct supervision and it was less intimidating as those jobs where the boss is always nitpicking all day behind your back. I was able to work at my place, which I was always a work first till tasks done till I could if needed or wanted to slow down some and take a breather after working hard proficient and exceeded expectations 99% of time
Pros
Cons
Closed unexpectedly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nucor Grating. Our community is ready to answer.