Productive and fun loving place
Information Technology Specialist - Tier (Current Employee) – Oakville, ON – 22 January 2019
• Day-to-day support and maintenance for the client scheduling software system (Campana Systems GoldCare application) including database administration, table set up and maintenance, performance monitoring, problem identification and user assistance.
• Identify and respond to incidents, i.e. qualify impact and urgency, notify responsible team, troubleshoot and apply the fix, escalate to the appropriate team, report incidents etc.
• Respond efficiently and quickly to requested demands on a daily basis
• Accountable for following up and closing tickets
• Maintain accurate inventory records of all Computer Hardware/Software and Smartphone devices
I have learned to be patient and focused under pressure.
The hardest part of the job is working late into the night to solve problems
The most enjoyable part of the job is the three weeks paid vacation.
Free Lunches once a month.