NSHA Culture reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
More nurses and support staff would greatly improve overall. Schedules are great. Amazing staff to work with. Staffing wkrks hard to gey your vacation reqests.
You could work 24/7. Worrking short. parking.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more NSHA reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSHA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about NSHA
- If you were to leave NSHA, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at NSHA?One person answered
- Does NSHA allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at NSHA?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by NSHA?One person answered