NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

fair
welder assistant, leaving clean (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 November 2018
i started off as a fire watcher and three months later got promoted to labor. under the title of Labor i would assist my peers and managers and would make the job easier and more efficient for each other.
Pros
two 10 minute breaks
Cons
not enough parking spaces
open work; flexible; great team support; good pay;
Technician consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC12 November 2018
There may have been more training for products "new to me", although the support for resolving problems was outstanding. A great place to work due to the enthusiasm.
Contract work with constant "choice of work"opptions.
Pros
Great behind the screen support.
Cons
limited training on newly acquired equipment/product.
A good time working at NSC
customer service and handling money (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA20 October 2018
I had a good time working with my coworkers and the yards that I have been in. I had good job as a fire watch every manager was very proud of me and I got along with every one.
good place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VA16 October 2018
Typical work day, load and unloading trucks, delivering new tech equipment to employees, performing inventory and data entry. Workplace culture was very strict but friendly.
NSC was like Family
Recruitng Process Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VA7 September 2018
NSC has grown tremendously and I was Happy to be apart of and witness their Success. Although there were some Management issues these were discovered and quickly addressed. There was no-one in the organization that did not feel like Part of the Family
Department of Corrections in Orlando, Florida
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA31 August 2018
This is Correctional facility, for people who were sentenced for bad behavior. I did three years for having too many trespassing violations. I was originally charged for burglary for being inside of an vacant apartment. There was nothing of any valuables in it the manager of the apartments pressed charges against me. There was nothing I could do. As of September 8, 2010 I was eventually released. Trouble is real easy to get in.
Love!!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orange, TX22 August 2018
This company is wonderful to work for, they help you when you need it and train you to work in other roles which is great because they hire within the company first so you are already getting trained to take a role that is above you. Very comfortable environment.
29 August 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review of NSC Technologies, LLC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to have you on our team!

working as a Firewatch
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 August 2018
Every morning I go to shipyard dock to meet up with the supervisor to know where I'm going to be at in the ship and with who I am going to be working and having the proper equipment that I'm going to be needing today.
Horrible work experience
Painter (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VA8 August 2018
I quit once a brawl between employees broke out on a job site and none of the supervisors did anything about it. Also the amount of illegal substances utilized on the job site was unprofessional and irresponsible.
Pros
Cons
lack of care for employees
23 August 2018

Hello! We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review on Indeed. It sounds like you did not have an enjoyable work experience with us and for that we apologize. We value all of our hard working employees and welcome the opportunity for feedback on their work experience. To discuss this matter further please contact our Director of Talent Management/HR, Amanda LaPietra at 757.399.1738

They are very helpfull
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MS18 July 2018
I wanted to stay more time .but they did not renew a contract
Cons
No lle aron co trato y me despidieron
Great company to work for
Driver Logistics (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 9210113 July 2018
works starts at 7:00am, starts with a gather around,Manager gives us our daily assignments for the day. then we drive off to the different Navy bases and deliver and pick up. Co-workers are great people.#1 priority is work comes first. Management is really great as long as you do your work. The hardest part of the job is that its temp.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Temp
23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies. We value your feedback. We know that logistics work can be challenging with long hours and we appreciate our loyal and dedicated team of logistics professionals.

Fun work place
Modular Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Orange, TX10 July 2018
I learned a lot working at NSC, I just wish that they had a lot more work, but overall it’s a good company. I don’t have anything bad to say about them.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Not a lot of work
23 August 2018

Thank you for providing NSC Technologies with a 4-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will come back to NSC Technologies in the future. We have open positions nationwide, please visit our website at www.nsc-tech.com

Laborer (Current Employee) –  Orange, TX8 July 2018
Lots of work, easily find you a job to get right to work, flexible, the people and managers there are very friendly easy to get along with overall it’s a nice place of work!
23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and use every review as an opportunity for training and growth. We value our team members and work diligently to provide a friendly and family oriented work environment. We hope that you will come back to work with NSC Technologies in the future. We are always hiring, please check out our open positions at www.nsc-tech.com

Excellent staffing
Shipfitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FL22 June 2018
Excellent service, friendly staff, very prompt to initiate an appointment with the company to give you a job requisition. I am very appreciative with my experience with NSC TECH. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING FOR THEM IN THE FUTURE!
Pros
Per diem
Cons
Travel away from family
23 August 2018

Hello! We appreciate the time you took to provide a review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We are happy to hear about your work experience working with us in Panama City, FL. We know thatthe work of skilled trades can be challenging with long hours, we appreciate the hard work of each and every one of our dedicated field personnel. We attribute our success to our valuable hardworking employees.

Good
Journeyman Welder (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 June 2018
Nsc was a good company because they paid good they gave us good perduim it was just a lack of resources and they would allways mess up on your checks and you had to go check on the office
Business Development/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VA8 May 2018
Very poor leadership & management. The company has taken a different path and no longer cares for employees that made the company successful to begin with.
16 May 2018

We appreciate your valuable feedback. We care about each of our employees and want each employee to have a positive experience working with us. We are sorry if we were unable to meet your expectations and provide a positive experience working at NSC Technologies. NSC is a rapidly growing organization. While the tremendous growth is very exciting for us, growth also comes with its own set of challenges such as changes in management, new policies/procedures and employee turnover. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter in greater detail with you, please feel free to contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677.

Each review we receive is used as a valuable coaching and training tool for our management team and corporate employees. We will use your review to provide feedback to our team.

forced to right this
Welder Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA7 May 2018
a basic company, not much to say, we work on military ships, welding, cutting and replacing whatever needs work. you work with someone different everyday.
Pros
you get Certified for OSHA
Cons
Pay is Terrible
16 May 2018

Thank you for providing a review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We use every review provided as a training resource for our supervisors and internal corporate employees. We value all of our dedicated employees and the hard work they provide to ensure each project is completed safely and with integrity. We welcome the opportunity to discuss further your experience working at NSC Technologies, please feel free to contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677

Good company
shipfitter (Former Employee) –  BAE SYSTEMS2 May 2018
Okay piace to work. I will recommend any to work there.I didnt have any problems with them. As a matter . I just keep me working on a regular basis.Thank you.
A good place to start work on the shipyard and see how you like the job.
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WA1 May 2018
Working for NSC helped me learn what is expected of you as a sub-contractor on a naval shipyard and prepare me for the job requirements. The hours can be long but the experience makes up for it and the staff will work with you to ensure you are taken care of by the company you are contracted out too.
Pros
Long hours adds up the pay.
Cons
Long hours can be draining and require you to build your life around them.
16 May 2018

Hello! We appreciate the time you took to provide a review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We are happy to hear about the work experience and knowledge you gained working with us at the shipyard in the Pacific Northwest. We know that work at the shipyard can be challenging with long hours, we appreciate the hard work of each and every one of our dedicated field personnel. We attribute our success to our valuable hardworking employees.

productive place to work
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA30 April 2018
fun place, staff was friendly and helpful, would go back if I moved to south san Diego in the immediate . This was a good place to build upon your skill level and net work with the trades .
2 May 2018

Thank you for providing NSC Technologies with a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will come back to NSC Technologies in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.