Novo Peak Health Employee Reviews

Low income, too much work.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 July 2019
Job nature is good. Lots to learn. Lots of space to develop skills.

Co-workers are good. However, Clinical Administrative Manager does not have the skills to run the office. Constantly creates negative/toxic environment to the staff.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management
Official response from Novo Peak Health
25 July 2019

Maybe if you showed up to work and did not call in sick weekly leaving your team to pick up your slack you would find we pay just fine and the workload is manageable Naomi :)

Flexible
Exercise Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 May 2019
Easy-going. Can choose your own hours. Can choose what locations you would like to do the exercise sessions at. The best part is working with the old people. They are all super nice.
Very busy work setting.
Physiotherapy Assistant / Exercise Instructor (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON12 January 2019
You are busy from the start to the finish of your day. I have had to learn patience. Management is quick to help. Great work environment if you can take criticism. The hardest part of the job is not having answers to a question. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people.
Pros
As a contract worker; Being able to say your unavailable on dates you need off, instead of requesting time off and waiting for approval.
Cons
As a contract worker; No benefits, no holiday or vacation pay.
Good working environment, friendly, nice people to work with.
Physiotherapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 April 2018
I liked working there. It was a good place to work. I liked working working in a team environment and the benefits they had. I liked helping residents feel better.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no increased payments
Its a good place to work
Physiotherapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 April 2017
They have been flexible and understanding with my schedule and have allowed me to hone my skills in a variety of different settings. They have allowed me to grow in my interpersonal skills, grow in my team building skills, as well as how to communicate better as a team to achieve the common goal of providing the best care possible to all the clients I work with.
Wage is lower than norm, to much paperwork
PTA (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON2 December 2016
Since instructors and PTA's do not get paid for set up or the time spent on paper work the hourly wage is MUCH lower than any where else. There is a lot of paper work you must do on your own time!!
Also there rate is lower than advertised as they charge YOU for a contract fee on each invoice. No travel expense!
The classes are free to the public so the classes are packed.
Pros
you can change up the class
Cons
low pay, paperwork on own time
Great company
Registered Physiotherapist, Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2015
I have been working with Novo Peak Health for several years and it's a great company. We provide services at long term care homes, retirement homes, and clinics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Peak Health. Our community is ready to answer.