Novartis Employee Review

I am working as APR/PQR specialist here at novartis and i am very much enjoying job and want to work more on it with other organizations
APR / PQR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jamshoro27 April 2013
I am working since 2005 at Novartis Pharma and i join Novartis as Inprocces monitor and than Analyst and know APR/PQR Specialist and enjoying job and want to implement many thinks in this report if i get chance in other organization.

Other Novartis Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work,
Budget Coordinator, HM (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC10 April 2018
I am very honored to be working at Novartis, for me personality it has given me the experience to become a great leader, and use my day to day skills, to constantly grow, The management team encourages you to grow, and takes the time to assist you. There are many courses you can take to exceed at the level you would like to reach. The most enjoyable of the job, is knowing Patients come first.
Pros
Ability to learn daily
Cons
unknown at this time
Fun place to work
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt, ON9 December 2017
I worked about one year at this company and I really like it. The reason I left this company because I had to move to Canada. Actually I learned a lot from this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novartis. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2