Novartis Employee Review

Review detail is provided below.
Regulatory Affairs Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario5 August 2013
A typical work day is full of fun with early morning teleconferences with colleagues in Europe (6 hrs behind Europe). This is followed by departmental, projects and products meetings. As part of the management team, strategic planning sessions would commence after the meetings. Regulatory Agencies' meetings to discuss ongoing submissions would follow.
Pros
Excellent local and international teams to work with.
Cons
Long hours of commuting to work daily

Other Novartis Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work,
Budget Coordinator, HM (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 April 2018
I am very honored to be working at Novartis, for me personality it has given me the experience to become a great leader, and use my day to day skills, to constantly grow, The management team encourages you to grow, and takes the time to assist you. There are many courses you can take to exceed at the level you would like to reach. The most enjoyable of the job, is knowing Patients come first.
Pros
Ability to learn daily
Cons
unknown at this time
Fun place to work
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt, ON9 December 2017
I worked about one year at this company and I really like it. The reason I left this company because I had to move to Canada. Actually I learned a lot from this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novartis. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2