Nova Scotia Health Authority
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Nova Scotia Health Authority Employee Reviews for Ward Clerk

Ward Clerk5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Very friendly staff and relaxed environment. Only been working casual and wish there was opportunity for full time employment as the location is very close to home and an ideal place to work.

Great workplace

NSHA is a great workplace. Great management and environment. Only con is that it takes a long time to get permanent full time due to seniority. Would definitely recommend to someone that would not mind starting out as a casual worker.

Pros

Workplace, pay, Environment, Management

Cons

Hard to get a full time permanent job

Great company to work with. I would advise anyone to apply.

It was an overall great experience working with the Nova Scotia Health Authority. Being fresh out of college at the time, my co-worker were so welcoming and easy to get along with and this made for a healthy work environment. I learnt a lot from the short time working there. What i found most difficult was navigating the EMR system but overtime I learnt how.

Great co-workers

The job sometimes was stressful, lots of patients and urgent care situations but the people working at NSHA are amazing and make going to work easy. I highly recommend.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

sometimes miss breaks-busy patient flow

Fun Collaborative, client based organization

12 hour work day, rotational shifts, great flexibility, able to earn more money due to overtime and holiday wages. Opportunity within the zone of employment.

Pros

good recogniztion

Cons

not much room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nova Scotia Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement