Nova Scotia Community College
View all Nova Scotia Community College reviews

Nova Scotia Community College

Nova Scotia Community College Employee Review

Nscc is a great employer. Very friendly work environment and quite supportive.

NSCC is a great employer who enabled me to meet my career and individual development goals. There is a friendly work environment and the management are quite supportive to its staff. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to work in a workplace that gives one an opportunity to become their best, collaborates with staff for the best action plans and values the input of employees in decision-making. I am proud to be associated with NSCC.

Pros

Recognision of individual strengths.

Cons

High workload particularly when teaching a new course.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Decent instutition in state of flux

Organizationally, NSCC is moving in the right direction - my low scores reflect my experience with immediate manager...good administrator, poor leader.

Supportive faculty and staff

NSCC provided me with an opportunity to learn a great deal about teaching and learning; Taught a very diverse group of students; Gained a great deal of knowledge from industry; Fantastic faculty and staff; and Challenging and rewarding at times.

Pros

Great learning experience

Cons

fair middle management

Great teaching/learning environment

A mix of theory and lab projects in relation to OHS&E. Every day offered new learning experiences. I personally had a good relationship ship with the management and my co-worker teams in the various campuses. Most difficult part of the jobs is/was not being able to engage students to ensure their success. Most enjoyable part is to hear from those who have gone on and achieved their ultimate goals.

Pros

Continually promoting a safety culture.

Cons

Inability to help all who are attempting to obtain meaningful employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nova Scotia Community College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nova Scotia Community College with

• Nova Scotia Community College
  • Nscc is a great employer. Very friendly work environment and quite supportive.