Nova Scotia Community College
View all Nova Scotia Community College reviews

Nova Scotia Community College

Nova Scotia Community College Employee Review

Hard work with challenging facilities management

Great overall organization, but I was working under a manager who was confrontational and hard to get along with. This said, it was a pleasure to work with all other employees at NSCC.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun workplace,good team work.

The school makes you feel like a family, they will never treat different, very balance and it will make you a better worker when you work with other employees.

Very supportive, respectful, organized, and pleasant workplace.

Very supportive, respectful, organized, and pleasant workplace.Work fluctuates and can be busy or quite laid back depending on school calendar. Very supportive and pleasant work environment.The manager was the best I have ever had, God bless him.I would have loved to stay much longer but had some life crisis to take care of.

Pros

Stability and job security

Cons

Nscc is a great employer. Very friendly work environment and quite supportive.

NSCC is a great employer who enabled me to meet my career and individual development goals. There is a friendly work environment and the management are quite supportive to its staff. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to work in a workplace that gives one an opportunity to become their best, collaborates with staff for the best action plans and values the input of employees in decision-making. I am proud to be associated with NSCC.

Pros

Recognision of individual strengths.

Cons

High workload particularly when teaching a new course.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nova Scotia Community College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nova Scotia Community College with

• Nova Scotia Community College
  • Hard work with challenging facilities management