Nova Networks Inc. Employee Reviews

Life at Nova
Network Operational Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa29 October 2018
Pros

- Job security if you follow management orders’ blindly
- stress free if you are close to manager or refered by the same manager

Cons

- politics and favoratism
- management treat you like slave
- hire immigrants at minimum pay for network/IT technical support jobs.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Low pay, politics
I've been here 10+ years and I'm still excited about what i do!
Documentation Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 May 2017
Every day is different with different challenges, headache's, high energy and a sense of accomplishment at the end.

The executive team has a holistic approach to client management, that I sometimes forget. It's not always about the contract value, its about the strength of the relationship with the client.

I've had personal challenges, almost since I joined Nova, and the executive and management teams have (and continue) to support me. I have earned (by meeting deadlines, producing results and being open to suggestions) the ability to work flex hours that allow me to accommodate my personal responsibilities and meet my professional commitments.

I must admit that even with flex hours, there are times when it takes more than the regular 40 hours a week to meet deadlines. But, that is just part of what it takes to support Nova as it continues to grow, in staff, service offerings and financial health. Year over year Nova has grown beyond my expectations. I am proud of my success and to be part of Nova's success.
Pros
Comradery, learning opportunities
Cons
Explosive growth makes it hard to know everyone
Expirence working with Nova Networks
IT Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 January 2015
I worked for Nova Networks, and in that time working for Nova I never received an increase in pay. When I asked about increase in pay I was given excuses then told to take the door if I wasn't happy, which I did.

Nova Networks claims to understand family values but that only applies if you are related to the owner. I felt that I was not respected by ownership as a professional. I felt like a slave in a sweat shop.

I encourage all who see Nova Networks job posting to think twice before applying. Extremely horrible experience working for that company.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nova Networks Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Nova Networks Inc. Reviews by Location