Nous Infosystems Employee Reviews

It is good company, but i found my work very monotonous so i have quit
Marketing research analysts (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka27 March 2019
Corporate culture was decent there, managers were supportive, but they pay very less to their employees, right person should be placed at right job, and they should improve on providing additional benefits to their employees like free cab service, lunch etc.
Nice place to work
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  bangalore9 January 2019
Professional Top Management - All are IIM educated.
Management practices are designed to optimally serve interests of all stake holders - Customers, Employees and the Company.
New employees have ample opportunities to learn, enhance knowledge and make a difference.
Employees get to work on projects for customers who are leaders in their own respective areas.
Good CMMI level 5 Company.
Senior Software Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka21 July 2018
Will be a better company in future if the provide industry level salary or competitive salary and benefits.

Competing good top level companies in getting projects, but failed to give the good amount of salary to employees is my concern.
Pros
Good work ethics, work and life balance environment.
Cons
Employee benefits can be better like MNC's
good for starters
Senior Market Research Executive (Former Employee) –  bangalore, India14 June 2018
a good organisation for starters to explore and learn new things. Gain confidence and become subject matter expert in the domain. Very friendly management as well.
Good place
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka10 June 2018
Good place to work, caring people. They are very mission driven and have a great mechanism to train folks. Anyone who trains in this company will definitely become a research expert. it was a great learning experience and appreciate it.
Pros
Great team, very hardworking
Cons
Tough conditions
Fun place
Software Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka9 April 2018
Low salary worst management. Good as first company. Benefits are low. Overall good for learning and changing domains. I would recommend this company to all aspireants
Productive and Learning
systems as Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 October 2017
Nous has a good working culture and most important from a Learning perspective it is a nice and recommendable to work over at this company. Rest depends upon the team and the Leader you get. Same as others company.
Pros
Work culture
Good company
Senior Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka19 August 2017
Good company to work.
Package below or average industry standards and work life balance depends on your project.
Other compensations are not great like compared to competitors.
Nice place to work
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 July 2017
It's been a pleasure to work in Nous Infosystems because of the work life balance. I've been working here for the last four years and its been a great place to work
productive and fun workplace
Weblogic Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka17 July 2017
present i am working as a weblogic administrator in nous infosystem as a contract employee.Its a good place to work with
get exposed to latest tools and technologies depending on the project.
Good place to work.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka22 June 2017
Nous is a good place to work, and most of the company employees have been with the company long term.

It is good place for freshers and experienced alike and good opportunities to showcase your talent.
Pros
Not too demanding flexible timings.
Cons
In 15 years the growth of the company should have been better.
A great place to work
Role - Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  IN13 June 2017
I had a great team to work. In the 5 years worked under multiple different teams and managers and more importantly different business needs.

Being given the role of Business Analyst, had to always make sure to keep the Business users or the client happy with my requirement specifications, had to be good in time management, have good knowledge of what is required to developed in the software so that the developers have good understanding of what is required.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
appraisal cycle was very bad, did not give good incentives
Very much agile and flexible work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka16 May 2017
As the team size is less the work place is very much agile and flexible.
Work life balance is best here.

Easy to move into your comfort zone
Job security depends on the availability of clients and projects
Pros
Work life balance is best, agile and flexible work environment
Cons
Job security is less as the work is service based and client dependant
Learning Opportunities and Top level visibility
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore17 March 2017
Small company but lot of employees stay here for long.Lot of opportunities to learn but restricted to few technologies. Work will be visible to all and appreciated by top level management
Pros
Good Managers including HR, flexible work hours
Cons
Weekly Hour Maintenance, Salary not up to standard
Overall a good workplace
Senior Executive Business Development (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka5 March 2017
Nous Infosystems (Nous) is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 & CMMI Level 5 v1.1 certified global Information Technology Company, providing quality software solutions across a broad spectrum of industries and domains.

Job culture is good.
Pros
Good and growing organization
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka10 January 2017
The job environment was very good. All my colleagues was very helpful. Could learn new things and techniques every day due to cooperation of my colleagues. They were helpful too.
Got to learn new technology
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka29 September 2016
Got a handful of new expo in new technology.

Hardest part of the job is to make the non-tech client understand technology.

Co-workers are co-operative.
Pros
You will get a good expo in new technology.
Cons
Work load is too much and need to stretch almost daily.
Productive and fun at the workplace
Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2 July 2016
During my typical workday, I am responsible to complete the tasks as per the client requirements. I have learned Time management and how to interact with the customers. The hardest part of the job was we had to work long hours indeed to complete our tasks. But as we worked long hours we learnt how to keep the customers requirements in a prior manner and i love taking challenges to complete th task.
Pros
Free lunch, Team Work
Fun workplace
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka29 June 2016
It was a nice workplace. All were cooperative. They were helpful. Could learn many things which I wasnt aware of. My colleagues helped me lot in trouble. In case of any difficulties they taught me how to do it and cope with it.
Productive workplace
Accounts Execuitve (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka12 June 2016
could learn many things- all were helpful, could learn things which was not known to me. Learned how to work under pressure.