Northwest Tank Lines Inc.

Northwest Tank Lines Inc. Employee Reviews

There Awsome when comes to supporting family life. They work with you in every way possible they don’t work against you. Northwest respects me n they do care!
Pros
Great Benifits Great atmosphere!!
Cons
Still oil related/dependent
You're not welcome in this company if you're from far from here. If you start refusing unsafe unit or ask about missing hours you are gone forever. If you work here you may notixty.
I've been a driver on a designated run now for nearly 2 years and I love it, dispatchers are the best I've ever worked with, equipment is top notch... Safety is paramount so your not pushed....
Pros
Lots
Cons
Zilch
Good except I worked for a guy in Fox Creek but I live in Grande Prairie. Because I'm in a "Fox Creek" truck, it's difficult to get work in Grande Prairie close to home.
Pros
Decent pay and easy work.
Cons
Management is very disorganized.
Could be a good company to work for if you get the good runs. I unfortunately didnt and could not survive on jobs that paid $120 for 6-8 hours work. Sleeping in cab when you are 30 minutes away from your home didnt help either.
A very reputable company to work for that cares for their employees and does the best to accommodate your personal needs. Always safety oriented looking for ways to enhance harmony in the workplace.
My 4 on 4 off schedule is super ace, I’m a driver for an owner operator, my boss is best boss I’ve ever had... North West Tanklines guys are also fantastic bunch of folks, Dispatcher’s again are by far the best dispatchers I’ve ever had the joy of working with... all in all great company to work for good pay infact I would go as far as saying great pay considering I only 6 months a year ;) lots of Harley moments in the summer Whoohoo lol.
Pros
Quarterly Safety bonuses are sweet.
Cons
No cons so far, my first year almost complete
North West Tank Lines gave me the opportunity to find, explore and add to my abilities as an employee and individual. This company is limitless, not only in future endeavours but all employees are encouraged to purse individual desires and dreams. This company is based on clearly defined roles and goal setting. These keys to success made work stress free and fulfilling with no shortage of work. Highly recommended.
Pros
A big company, that feels VERY close knit
Cons
Not enough hours in the day
A great games room for blowing off steam. Good leadership and management. A steadfast commitment to safety.