Northview Apartment REIT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Company to Work For!!
Leasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB16 February 2018
While I was at PRHP, I have a great experience. My supervisor was very easily approachable and always had words of encouragement. Very good team to be part of, would love to have to opportunity to work there again.
Pros
14/7 shift
Cons
had to get laid off
Work life balance not as good
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2018
Northview is an okay company to work for, they don't really recognize employees, upper management doesn't event know who you are.
There is no team building, and Management doesn't take you seriously.
Pros
Nice Team
Overall excellent
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB14 January 2018
A great company only negative is for new hires who are unfamiliar with property management you are pretty much thrown in to sink or swim not a huge amount of support from upper management
enjoyed most of my tenure there
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 October 2017
I loved working with a multicultural variety of tenants and the different people I met everyday.
each day was a different day never knew what to expect and made some really good new friendships from students and people from around the world and some right here in my own city!
Former Employee
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Iqaluit, NU28 September 2017
Most of the employees are great, but the lack of support from Management causes unnecessary riffs. There is very little on the job training and most new hires are left to sink or swim. The compensation package looks good on paper but the housing market amounts are skewed to make it look like you are being paid more than you really are. Overall it is a lot of work for little benefit. The company only provides 3 paid sick days a year, living in the north with a Family and no support system this can be very stressful when children get sick and you can't be at work.

The Company is more worried about the bottom line than it's employees.
Pros
subsidized rent in an inflated market
Cons
on call 24/7 with no extra pay or benefits for doing so
Fast pace work environment and growing company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Iqaluit, NU14 September 2017
Growing REIT offering excellent work experience and growth potential for employees. Positive team atmosphere despite isolated northern location. Training, continuing education and varying employment opportunities.
Environnement de travail très stimulant
Director of operations (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 June 2017
Environnement très stimulant et diversifié, chaque jour est différent et comporte beaucoup de défis.
It was great
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB13 January 2017
The company as a whole is excellent to work for and with. They do not provide adequate training though and the support from the Head Office is not there.

I loved my job, but the pay compared to the hours you are expected to put in are not an even match. Worked for the company 5 years and received 3 raises, and only because I went into another position.

Want to know more about Northview Apartment REIT?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northview Apartment REIT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2