Northland

Northland Culture reviews

Clear

Excellent training, high enery work environment.

Hardest part of the job was contacting clients who had been hit hard by the economy.

Pros

Area was clean, professional and secure.

Sehr gute Arbeitsstelle

Bin mit meiner Anstellung unglücklich weil ich 1. Als Vollzeit mit mehr Verantwortung arbeiten möchte.

Pros

Gutes Betriebsklima

Cons

Nur Teilzeitbeschäftigung

Great Place to Work

Amazing leadership that are passionate! Great place to work.

Se creó un ambiente distendido y operativo

En el momento de la entrevista daré mi evaluación y todo tipo de información que sea necesario para quién lo desee.

Always looking forward to get up and go to work every morning

It was a pleasure and a honour to wok at Man Alive, I always looked forward to get up and go to work each morning. I learnt alot from working at man alive, it helped me upskill, and gave me alot of knowledge and courage to have conversations via the phone and face to face conversations with clients. "As I was abit shy with regards to speaking to people regarding the issues that arose within the work place, prior to working at man alive. The management was awesome, I respect the managers and C.EO at the time whilst I was working there.they were really supportive. My colleagues there were a awesome bunch, and really supportiv Working at Man Alive was awesome, it felt like we were a family, It was a great enviornment to work in and I am blessed to have had the opportunity to be part of a awesome team. The hardest part would have been, speaking to a aggitated client and trying to calm them down and to get them to understand what procedures the company had to comply with. The most enjoyable part of the job, was going to work each morning knowing that we have helped men through a stage where they felt the couldnt cope, it was great to see a client graduate and use the tools that the counsellors had offered them.

Pros

Great colleagues to work with

Cons

I can not think of any cons whilst working at Man Alive

A typical credit collections environment offering fair compensation, centrally located in the twin cities. Great place to work.

Worked closely with department leaders and senior management to learn of business improvement need to implement both corrective strategies and proactive strategies to exceed monthly, quearter and yearly performance goals.

repair and inspect containers

the people were good to work for and very helpful. We would have BBQs every so often and those were enjoyable.. Insulating and reroofing the containers was probably the toughest part of the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement