Northland Kia Employee Reviews

Management awful Good coworkers
3m / Detailer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 February 2019
Management Never easy to communicate, always have to wait long if you need help. dislike did more works with no paid. CHEAP!
Service Department Manager was rude and never helpful Not get any supportive.
Jobs in service Department for homeless people the best.Top guys please stay away!
Pros
Staff went out together have good time LUNCH
Cons
Work More Paid Less
hard place to work
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 February 2019
Job was easy work though highly demanding.
Management was not easy to get along with. Did not ever receive my full pay amount on cheques. Was not the best job however it payed the bills regardless if I was getting what I was supposed too.
Pros
decent pay
No training
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 January 2019
When I was hired I was told I would be trained and I wasn’t. I basically was given a little bit of guidance but then I was on my own to figure things out by asking questions to other coworkers and managers. There is very high turn over and definitely favouritism towards certain staff members. Basically if you do something wrong, you have a target on your head. I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No training
service technician
technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2018
during employment for the company I found the management to be hard to communicate with.
when hired there is no actual training, just some computer work unrelated to what your skill level is... or what your hired to do...
even after asking the answers are unclear.
respect doesn't exsist in management..
service writers do not respect employees well or customers.
Pros
lunch free on saturdays for sales staff only
Cons
communication
Good co-workers
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 July 2018
Really liked my co-workers. Get along with everyone and always try to see everyone's point of view without being judgemental. We worked together to solve problems.
Not a place I would like to represent.
Finance Manager/Sub-Prime Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 March 2015
First off the way they treat employees when it comes to salaries and opportunity for advancement isn't truthful or satisfying. They also deceive their own customers and charge them more than MSRP and with hold information I feel people should be made aware of during a car buying experience. There is high sales person turnover here and for good reason when they all make about minimum wage. It makes it hard for finance to perform to their capabilities. The owner is so cheap that he takes our incentives like airmails from the bank to his own personal account. I recommend you stay away from this place and don't listen to their promises or expected salary, it isn't at all accurate.
Pros
Free lunch on saturday
Cons
Lacking pay and cheap ownership