Northern Reflections
Northern Reflections Employee Review

Stay away

13 March 2019
They treat you like a thief and the management are bullies. They do not treat staff fairly and hostile environment. I thought the go workers were friendly and cared about you but threw you under the bus and talked about you behind your back. The customers were great and treated you great. The clothes are good but you had to put a lot of your own money from wages and stay current with trends so this bites into your pay so your wages go back to northern hence working for way less than minimum wage.

This was the worst experience I had in a work environment
24 November 2019
Working for Northern Reflections was a wonderful and learning experience. The customers are great and they are patient with the employees. I work with really great people and my boss is a lovely person. I myself enjoyed wearing the clothes and accessories from Northern Reflections.
17 May 2019
Same location
wonderful management and employees to work with. Quick pace high quality products at reasonable prices.
Typical day involved greeting people who entered help them select beautiful product and accessories.
20 June 2020
It’s minimum wage and very limited hours, unless you’re management. They never reno their stores. Old and outdated. If they want a younger crowd of shoppers they need to get out of the older lady styles.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Reflections. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8