Northern Property REIT Employee Review

View all Northern Property REIT reviews

Friendly Co-workers and diversified job
Mortgage/Insurance Administrator, Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 July 2012
Coming from a legal background to a completely different working enviroment was difficult. I had to learn more than the basics of Excel as this was the main source of my work. As well, I dealt with a lot of our smaller offices in remote areas of Canada (Nunuvat/NWT)

My co-workers were very helpful and understanding. As daily meetings with different departments were required, I found this to be one of the more challenging parts of the job.

Unfortunately, the job was taking on a more "accounting" type feel and coming from a legal background, the fit was not there.
Pros
learned different programs not used in the legal field.
Cons
accounting background was need for this job

Other Northern Property REIT Employee Reviews

Definitely do not work here.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC3 May 2018
Great trainers to start in Calgary then all down hill. Worst managers i have ever worked for and verbally abusive to clients and employees. Power tripping while unable to complete her own duties....labour relations nightmare....
Stay away
Pros
Interesting work
Exciting and challenging.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC and Saskatoon,sk18 March 2018
Every day is a challenge when dealing with tenants in general.The ability to prioritize is essential and key to a smooth operation. A level head and warm attitude is also necessary. I loved the work and the people.
Pros
Stable work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Property REIT. Our community is ready to answer.