Northern Ontario School of Medicine

Northern Ontario School of Medicine Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Good leadership
Creative goal oriented faculty and staff

Goal oriented

Great students

Caring administration

Ample support staff

Fun place to work
Pros
See above
Cons
Cold
Fun to work and great working environment., a typical day at work would be like a desk job and staring at the computer for 8 hours. Learned a great deal about different software programs that is related to Aerial Imaging.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
It was just a summer employment for 4 months
Great workplace and environment. This workplace does offer opportunities to advance. Additionally there are multiple departments to navigate promotional opportunities from within.
I am blessed to work with such an amazing team. I loved every minute of my experience working with the communications unit as well as others involved with the medical school.
I worked here for four years roughly-awesome people; fun job and great money!

It is a listing by listing basis and depending on your physical person you can only be used for certain or selected demonstrations/labs.

Should be physically healthy and close to campus, otherwise it is not convenient or worth it.

Excellent student job!
Pros
Good money
Cons
Odd Job
Working here as a student helped me gain experience and make connections that I would need for future employment. I learned a lot about how to set up a laboratory since it was newly opened when I started there.
The management and staff were great and pushed me to do better work and excel even though it was only a part time position. Would definitely return to NOSM for a full time position if one was posted.
I enjoyed working here. Everyone I worked with was really nice and helpful. enjoyed working with the supervisors as well..
Liked the Medical School dealing with the students. I would do travel arrangements, reconciliations, purchase orders.
Pros
Students
Cons
Stress
Overall the Northern Ontario School of Medicine was a great place to work. My overall experience was amazing. There was not a day that went by that you were not learning something new. From the time I started to the time my contract ended I was a very different employee. I'm very proud to have been an employee and wouldn't change a thing.
I learned working at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine how to achieve excellent organizational skill while working in a high stress environment.
I wake up in the morning looking forward to my work day; the team I work with is amazing, they are all good teachers and are all very knowledgeable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Ontario School of Medicine. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7