Northern Ontario School of Medicine Employee Reviews

Awesome Honorariums
Standardized Patient/Application Assessor (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON20 April 2018
I worked here for four years roughly-awesome people; fun job and great money!

It is a listing by listing basis and depending on your physical person you can only be used for certain or selected demonstrations/labs.

Should be physically healthy and close to campus, otherwise it is not convenient or worth it.

Excellent student job!
Pros
Good money
Cons
Odd Job
Great place to start out
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON18 January 2017
Working here as a student helped me gain experience and make connections that I would need for future employment. I learned a lot about how to set up a laboratory since it was newly opened when I started there.
Great Student Job
Thunder Bay - Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON8 December 2016
The management and staff were great and pushed me to do better work and excel even though it was only a part time position. Would definitely return to NOSM for a full time position if one was posted.
Student assistant (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON7 January 2016
I enjoyed working here. Everyone I worked with was really nice and helpful. enjoyed working with the supervisors as well..
Enloyed my position there
ADMISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON29 October 2015
Liked the Medical School dealing with the students. I would do travel arrangements, reconciliations, purchase orders.
Pros
Students
Cons
Stress
Learning environment, fast paced and moving forward
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, Ontario19 August 2015
Overall the Northern Ontario School of Medicine was a great place to work. My overall experience was amazing. There was not a day that went by that you were not learning something new. From the time I started to the time my contract ended I was a very different employee. I'm very proud to have been an employee and wouldn't change a thing.
Faculty Affairs Portfolio (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON28 May 2015
I learned working at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine how to achieve excellent organizational skill while working in a high stress environment.
Good team.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON7 August 2014
I wake up in the morning looking forward to my work day; the team I work with is amazing, they are all good teachers and are all very knowledgeable.