Northern Micro

Canada13 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

Good place to start

The company was ok, but the political side in the work environment was very taxing. The staff was amazing and helpful, and the company was a good place to start for any physical work in the future.

productive and fun workplace

Production area, office area. the both make me feel that i am in my family. This is a very good workplace. But i still want to become a model an i think start working in a store place would help me out.

Good learning experience and great people.

Easily got put under a coworker's wing that I would consider a friend. From the conversations I've had with the people around me, I can tell they are all kind and generous. I would want to come back simply because of the environment. The work itself was great and coming from lectures from school to real work experience is great. I learned a lot about the inner workings of quality assurance and also a little bit of user end and network architecture from their own setup.

Productivity and fun

the most user freindly company I worked in with a real family spirit, they provides all the training courses that is needed for the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Micro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement