Northern Micro

Northern Micro Management reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear

confide independant work opportunity

• Put together a promotional advertising campaign (scripts, calling list, follow up mails)• Send advertising e-mail using constant contact software.• Inform a variety of clients by phone and thru email of new promotions available.• Create contact list using GED's.• Give up dates on previous calls and sent emails.• Review and respond to call reports on a daily basis.• Classify and archive costumers Information’s.• Follow up on outstanding quotations• Translate text, email, reports in French and English• Maintain various Databases (price list, configuration, parts lists, trade agreements)• Assist in project management and marketing• Assist in the creation and maintenance of various reports

Pros

very social work place

Cons

not a very convenient location

Great work environment, friendly employees & awesome benefits!

Northern Micro is a great place to work. You are always greeted with a smile by your co-workers and owner and the environment is fun and relaxed. The benefits package is extensive and management is understanding/flexible.

Pros

Benefits, lots of BBQs/lunches, staff perks/parties, competitive salary, friendly staff.

Cons

Location not super central, cubicles

Not well Structured

The company is not well managed, I went to the manager for help and ended up losing my job... My advice don't waste your time or energy here... Take the other Job offers!

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Poorly managed

– 29 January 2019
Thank you for your review of your employment at Northern Micro. We are sorry you had a negative experience working with us.We looked into your particular case, and learned that Northern Micro did not terminate your employment with us, but rather, you decided to resign from your position. All employees are encouraged to speak with their direct supervisor, or approach HR with any concerns, and we do our best to accommodate the diverse needs of our employees. We have a diverse work force and proud of it. Northern Micro operates under our Quality Management System, certified to adhere to the requirements defined by ISO 9001:2015. Our QMS clearly defines a set of processes, procedures, policies and work instructions at all levels across the company.We do take responsibility for the fact that you were hired at the height of our busiest time of year, and that did not set you up for success – as a result, we have adjusted our hiring practice to make a hiring decision well in advance of expected seasonal increases to allow sufficient time for training.

High volume of productivity, with many staff appreciation events

- Very high paced work environment - Approachable management - Many events for communicate with staff in various departments, in order to resolve discrepancies. - Over 50 expense reports processing bi-weekly - Not competitive salary.

– 29 January 2019
Thank you for your review of your employment with Northern Micro. We are grateful for your positive feedback with regards to our work environment and management.We recognize we have work to do to expedite expense report handling. We are in the process of finding and evaluating vendors with the best solution for our needs.We also recognize the need to improve our compensation to employees, and have increased our medical, dental, vision care, and health care spending account benefits package to be competitive with our industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Micro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement