Northern Health Region Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Repetative and lots of Travel
Regional Training Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Pas MB1 October 2014
My position was regional, so it required that I travel to other communities to facilitate courses, and stay over night for several days a month. If I was facilitating a course in my home town, I would go in early, and prepare for the class, set up tables, power points, equipment, etc.. If I was facilitating in another community that required travel, I would either travel very early in the morning, in order to be at that community early enough to set up, etc., or I would travel the night before. During my position here, Management was switching roles, but both managers had a lot to offer me in terms of guidance and experience. My position was a solo job, so I did not have co-workers, however when I was booking rooms and equipment in facilities, I did encounter many friendly staff. The hardest part of the job was the constant travel. I was on the road 15 days out of the month, which grew tiresome. The most enjoyable part of the job was the facilitating... I loved it.
Pros
meeting new people, free lunches during courses
Cons
travel, hotel stays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Health Region. Our community is ready to answer.

Northern Health Region Reviews by Job Title