Northern Gold Foods Ltd
View all Northern Gold Foods Ltd reviews

Northern Gold Foods Ltd

Northern Gold Foods Ltd Employee Review

Great company to work for!

I enjoy my job at NGF, I am exposed to many areas of the business, there is great progression if you are willing to work hard.We have hundreds of team members that are very happy with their job at NGF, unfortunately the people that are happy do not always write reviews.The Production Operator job is a great opportunity for people who enjoy team work and take satisfaction in producing outstanding products with exceptional quality.Hard work, great attendance and a positive attitude is valued here at NGF.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun workplace with lots of opportunities to grow.

It was great working with such a friendly and nice team.This is the great company with lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Workers are supportive and friendly. Company has good culture and treat their employees well. Management team and other staff are very friendly. Comapany helps new employees with training and support they need. Overall very good experience working with Northern Gold foods.

Pros

Great team, positive environment

Same location

easy job shift work 8 hours or 12 hours.

We make food products and work on a line. The lines are constantly breaking down (like any Plant they all do, if they didnt, we wouldnt have a job, it would be all animated) I love working here. You dont bring the job home. It takes no time to learn. You get great experience to find higher paying jobs.

Pros

Premium for midnights and afternoons, Uniforms(haha), No one cares what u look like, Although line work every day is different

Cons

Some people, think they can boss you around just cause they have been there longer, That part sucks, The rest is great

Bad place to work

Job training is throw you out there with no training and then they get mad when you don t know what to do. Management of company is bias. If they like you, you get a higher rate of pay. They promise reviews and salary advancement, but it doesn t happen. work place enviroment is toxic.

Cons

Highly stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Gold Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Northern Gold Foods Ltd with

Northern Gold Foods Ltd reviews by location

Learn about Northern Gold Foods Ltd in popular locations

• Northern Gold Foods Ltd
  • Great company to work for!