Northern Force Security

Northern Force Security Employee Reviews

Featured review
Northern Force Security selected this as a representative review
Just wanted to take the time out to show my appreciation and Gratitude to the Guys at Northern Force Security. Coming in with little to no Security experience, the guys definitely took a chance on me and I’m forever grateful. Within a year the guys helped to groom me, not only into a skilled Security guard, but equipped me with the right tools and skills to become a Site Supervisor. You Guys are an Exceptional Group of guys to work for and with. I hope to keep learning and reaching new heights with the NFS team. Again, much thanks and appreciation to the Northern Force staff. You will forever have my loyalty! #NorthernForceSecurity #securityguard
the best security company ever i worked , staff is so good all cooperrative. they pay on time never missed or delayed. Always helpful, 24*7. Norther force security best of the best
Long hours horrible pay scheduler is not very good have to work most over night hours when you start Most of the employees are Russian and speak and Hebrew Even when in meetings with other people that don't understand people that don't understand Hebrew are shunned
Pros
shifts
Cons
Pay
Everything are perfect at Northern Forcr Security. They make you feel you're needed and treat you like a family. They check on you from time to time to make sure everything is fine.
I worked at NFS and their management is horrible. They randomly cancel shifts and act very sketchy. Overall I do not recommend to work here there is plenty of better options.
When i came in i had zero experience and also being a student i could only work certain hours beside all this they took me in. Overall it has been a great journey so far, the management understands you and help you in every possible way. Also there are great opportunities for growth.
So it's been many months working with this company. It has the best work environment which one should have. The management is up to the point. They listen to each and every of your problem and try to find a perfect way out. They pay well. Growth chances are way to more than others companies. Highly recommended
I joined NFS a few months ago. My experience with NFS wonderful. It's a positive and encouraging environment where I feel confident to ask questions because of friendly staff. NFS is a very well managed company.
If I could give less than 1 star I would. They expect you to work 12 + hours shifts with minimum breaks. They claim they might offer you job at rhe end but it's a lie just to use and get rid of you at the end. All they do is racist things to their employees and pay you cheaply and use you. I will report them to the labor board when I get my money at the end
Plenty of opportunities for upward mobility. Great management and a variety of high quality clients. The company nurtures a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
Pros
Good management and team.
Cons
Overall great workplace experiance for security for people with no prior security work experience before. Pay is minimal but a lot of hours. You do feel stuck in your position with no room to grow. Wage is ok.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
No room to grow
The staff is nice and provide employees with flexible hours. However, pay is minimum and I am searching to move up in the law enforcement field. This company doesn't provide that opportunity.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Wage
Preform the usual security guard duties, such as patrol, access control, reports, etc. Staff and management is great as well. Flexible with schedule and easy to balance the job and personal life.
Pros
Great work environment and and experience.
Cons
Low salary
Amazing owners and work atmosphere. Great clientele and security teams. located on Steeles Ave, but it is worth the travel. Learned a lot about this industry, owe them big thanks!
Pros
Work Environment