NORTHERN COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY

NORTHERN COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Great Place to Work
Great place to work. Very accommodating. Friendly co-workers. Management trains employees well and everyone works together.

Paid holidays and time off.
Progressive workplace
Challenging and ever changing environment. Progressive leadership team. Wonderful learning experiences. Highly recommend. Pay, benefits very competitive for area.
Good One
Northern College is a very small school, but we make up for size with good quality professors and excellent hands-on experience. The student to professor ratio makes it so that teachers are very accessible for any questions students may have.
Great job environment
Even though my position as a Wellness Center attendant had me working mostly by myself, I still found that I wasn't ever really working alone. The maintenance crew, teachers, supervisors, so many people would stop by and interact with me.
In this job, I learnt how to work on a team. When I mention working on a team I mean more than just working with other Wellness Center employees. Not only was I asked to help with a few things outside the Wellness Center, but I was also helped by others from outside my department whenever I needed something. This was a great eye-opener for me. I realized that the people here aren't just in it for themselves, or just to get a pay, they all have the same goal: to make this a better environment to work, learn, and live.

There isn't really anything difficult about this job, as it doesn't require much, but the most enjoyable part would have to be interacting with members as well as anyone who stops by.
Pros
Great team, fun environment, low stress
Great school
Enjoying the course so far. Professors very help and good instructors.

It is a course, not much to tell. Schedule is great, classes are intense, but good.
Manager in this department not very professional
Although they say that harassment is very important to them ,do not bring it up or you will be shown the door.Keep an eye on co workers
Pros
Very friendly people
Cons
Do not like to have you report things
School Involvement
cultural workshop with classmates on cooking traditional native foods, great experience
Pros
Free lunch
school
Attended Northern college for three years. Tutored math and other classes.
Pros
graduated
Cons
too many students
Busy, productive place to work
As the Administrative Assistant I worked with the faculty and students in preparing registrations, timetables, OSAP applications, prepare graduation, assist with the Student Council.
Pros
seeing the students succeed with their studies.
Cons
salary was low.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORTHERN COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7