Northbridge Employee Reviews

working for the company was fine
CNA (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CT15 May 2018
I had no issues working for the company but the staff was low and the labor was difficult. Many time we were under staff and had to work the floor caring for many patients without the help needed to provide accurate care.
Productive and fun place to work
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK23 June 2017
Good place to work. I really felt I was making a difference in people's lives. The management was supportive, the work was fun and varied from day to day.
Great way to assist clients with needs
Direct Support Home/Communty (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK12 April 2017
I enjoyed working here. I love assisting clients with various challenges: mentally ill, disabled and lack of basic life skills. The company will be awesome except the lack of Supervisor knowledge.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Inexperienced Supervisors
It's not challenging but its fun to work there.
IT Support / Graphics Artists (Former Employee) –  Castillejos Zambales7 December 2016
hinking about negotiating your salary? It's time to kick your preparation into high gear! Make sure you check out CareerBliss salaries to research your market value. To help you...
Pros
Free snacks..
Cons
No Overtime
A flexible and fulfilling part-time experience
Senior Consultant / VBS 3 Instructor (Current Employee) –  Inverness, UK8 August 2016
Work includes spending 2-6 hours on various evenings during the week, involved in both online training, consulting with personnel being trained and liaising with training manager.

Learned a great deal of patience and the ability to coach and offer advice to a wide range of individuals.

Both management and co-workers tend to be highly skilled professionals and an absolute joy to work with.

The hardest part of the job tends to be fitting everything into the limited amount of time we have available, but occasionally working slightly longer hours to add something extra just adds to the feeling of achievement.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the great feeling gained in the knowing that you've imparted something valuable to those you're responsible for training and/or consulting.
Pros
Flexible work hours, great feeling of achievement, ability to express some creativity
Cons
As this is done primarily online there is always going to be technical issues.
Really stellar place to work
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK8 March 2016
Overall, I would recommend employment to anyone interested in working here. All aspects of the company are great in every way. I left to work on call for a local management consultant and to run one of my own businesses that needed a considerable time commitment.
N/a
front desk (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AK28 February 2016
I work at the front office because they need more workers so they hire me to work over at the office I learned that the people they go to the office to get their money for stuff
Diverse enviornment space for growth and stability.
Certified Nurse Aide (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CT5 November 2014
A typical day at work for me is educating myself on the company and my entire job description. I will be prepared for any obstacle and, I will be willing to learn new job skills to enhance my job performance. I will be a dedicated worker reliable and responsible.
Most work done overseas and works with US and foreign militaries
Owner (Current Employee) –  offices in the US, Ukraine and Belgium25 July 2014
the work is contract based and requires many hours of business development, sales and proposal writing.
Salary is very good, work is often dangerous, requires carrying weapons
Pros
watching military students improve their job skills
Cons
one could get killed doing this