North44 Properties

North44 Properties Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Best team ever, but lots of stress and pressure

The team is great and always does anything they have to do to help you. Sometimes the amount of work you have to do in 8 hours is insane because the company refuses to pay overtime, but you get 2-3 days to renovate an apartment. Not every time, but sooner or later your are gonna have alot of pressure on you.

Pros

Amazing crew

Cons

Stress

You do great work by loving what you do!!

North 44 Management and staff are a great team!! The North 44 team is friendly and helpful. The supervisors are Firm but Fair. Everyone works together to ensure our residents have a great place to call home. I don't think I would want any other "work Family"

Pros

Community events, Christmas Bonus, Occasional Staff lunch or Pizza

Wonderful company and coworkers

Love working here! The staff is very compassionate and friendly! It's become more like a family. I would highly recommend anyone to apply and join the team! Long term employment. Long time residents. You can't beat that anywhere :)

it is a good and fun place to work.

It is good environment place to work, the bosses are nice, it feels comfortable to work there.offices are clean. you can learn a lot things from here. co-works are friendly.

Pros

Some times are free lunch.

Cons

be punctuality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North44 Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement