North Employee Reviews

great place to work
Laser Technician (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FL7 June 2018
I enjoyed working with this company .It a great place to work. There great leadership and room to grow.This company has many great benefits.Everyday you come in and do your job and there always good leadership.There many opportunities to move up in the company..This company aloud you to go to school and get more education if you desire. Over all it a great place to work.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
better paid
Providing nutrition education for Mothers and Mothers to be
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA23 December 2016
Provided breastfeeding and Nutrition education to Women. Checked Hemoglobin levels.Re- certify participants to determine continued eligibility for program.
Pros
Educating Families on healthy eating.
Cons
No room for advancement
Good enviroment to work in
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CA4 March 2016
My direct supervisor is a wonderful person, with a wealth of knowledge. I continue to learn so much everyday. However, employee retention seems to be an issue. I accepted the position because I just wanted to get back into the workforce, but I would leave if I could find another company that would pay me a fair wage.
its a productive workplace with no safety hazards
Assistant Researcher & Data Capturer (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Vaal Triangle, North West University5 February 2016
North West University, as i have indicated is a productive and safe to work in. I worked long hours and it was enjoyable and very interesting as it accommodates even disabled people. The aim is that i want to pursue a career in the field of human resources as i am young and energetic.
Pros
team building exercises
Nice people
accounts admin (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ENG13 December 2015
Can be long working day dependent on job role.
Managers do not stay very long at branch but seem to move on to another branch after couple of years.
Pros
Somertimes free lunch
Cons
classy work place with great reviews
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ8 December 2015
Very classy environment with excellent tasting food. Always packed with guests. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning and growing with my co-workers and representing the brand of the company. The overflow of walk ins would be challenging at times when we were booked with reservations and they would want to be seated immediately. But it's all about communicational etiquette and being respectful.
Pros
discount off food
Cons
no benefits
Marshalls it a great company to work for
Nutrition Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA12 September 2015
I love Marshalls . They are a very friendly company to work for. They have different departments to work for and advance. They are also employee friendly and truly care about the experience of the employee.
Porter (Former Employee) –  2500 E. Airport Drive23 May 2015
A place that will always keep you busy, there is always something to do there. The staff is friendly and helpful to get you accustomed to the atmosphere, pace, and the procedures. During the busy days, you do feel a bit rushed because of the amount of tasks you must do throughout a workday while having breaks, and a lunch.
Busy work
Bartender/Certified Trainer (Current Employee) –  Peshtigo, WI14 January 2015
I always love a busy job where I am doing something, or learning something new. A typical day at work for me would be punching into work counting my till bag and my back up bags in my drawer. Next I communicate with the previous bartender catching up on anything problems or things that need to be finished or taken care of. From than on I do everything from clean, make drinks, organize, count inventory, make drinks, and make revenue, I have learned more management skills than anything. I get along very well with all my co-workers. Communication is a big thing that we do on a daily basis even if we are not scheduled that day to work. Keeping everyone in the loop with everything going on helps everyone perform better at there job. The hardest part of my bar tending job is dealing with some of the customers, that is where I have learned so much about patience and how important it is in different job titles with any job you do now or in the future,.
Pros
Amazing owners
Cons
Weird hours, can be a lot of drama
Productive and fun workplace
Medical Social Worker -Home Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NY1 October 2014
supportive management
advance learning
professional/ team players coworkers
Great place to work, great supervisors
WIC Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA5 August 2014
Very busy office with diverse staff and participants. Learned alot about managing people with diverse backgrounds. Enjoyed working in the public sector.
Pros
very nice program, no weekend work
Fun Workplace with good people
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, SCT17 June 2014
This is an excellent place to work, with fun and friendly staff. As a small business it is nice to see that everyone knows each other.
Farmers Market
Customer Service /Cashier (Current Employee) –  Davie, FL14 May 2014
I enjoy interacting with the customers and the children, We have a petting zoo that they love and milk shakes. Small company with no room for advancement.
Friendly workplace
JOINER (Former Employee) –  ABERDEEN28 March 2014
Very good organization of work, co-workers professional and friendly
Pros
Good rate
educational
H.O.D-Campus Radio Station (Former Employee) –  Mafikeng, NW28 January 2014
i was initially delegated by students council and faculty of communications hence the whole experience was educational for me as an individual and student.
Pros
experiencing new adventures, being part of a team responsible for Radio Station
Cons
balancing school and work
Provide Nutritional Education
WIC Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia,PA11 January 2014
Greet participants with a smile. I schedule appointments, enter data into the system, pull and file charts Provide nutrition education to pregnant mothers. Encourage them to breastfeed and give them literature on breastfeeding. Work well with co-worker and management team. I've been with my company over 13yrs and enjoy helping others.
North Inc.,
Nutrition Professional Level I (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA23 November 2013
To work for the Philadelphia WIC program, is more than a job, it using the knowledge of healthcare and wellness to educate an at risk population about the importance of health. Health is wealth, and the opportunity to provide education and assessments,collaborating with Doctors, and other healthcare professional in order to lead at risk individual in preventing and treating treat medial conditions related to poor nutrition,congenital disorders and environmental influence leads to lasting results.
It was a fun place and very productive
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA16 October 2013
I was the only accountant so I had to do every function of accounting. I learned how to wear multiple hats. Management need to be made over, my coworker was great, the hardest part of the job was I need help and I was fresh out of college. I enjoy the experience
Pros
The experience
Cons
The workload
A friendly work environment. Safe work environment. Structure.
Director of Public Safety (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MD10 September 2013
I am willing to learn something new every day. I have been in Management for about 10 years. I do not have to start at the top I am willing to start at entry level. I enjoy meeting new people. I get along with all co-workers.
Pros
Healthcare is a pro for me.
Cons
Healthcare in a must.
Full Time work, Good people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ10 August 2013
I enjoyed the job and the people I worked with and for. I loved the experience and education that I learned. Working for very good doctors.
Pros
Full time position
Cons
Far commute