North York Little Prints Daycare

North York Little Prints Daycare Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Happy place to work!
A healthy environment to work at. Management is very nice and there is always room to grow. We always have workshop that is helpful with our job. My co- workers are very helpful and fun to be with.
Pros
Management is helpful.
I love being at work as i enjoy working with children and this place is very welcoming
I love to go to work everyday. The staffs and management are very friendly and have each other's back when needed. We have a very understanding and caring supervisor. I also like the fact that teachers have all excess to the tools and materials needed to help children's development.
Pros
I love it when there is always a helping hand in any situation and i feel very welcomed here.
Fun work place, supportive management, friendly co-workers, great children and families
I had fun working in North York Little Prints daycare. The management always tried to accommodate to my individual needs and gave me sufficient professional trainings. The co-workers were friendly, children were super cute and their families were nice to me too! I definitely miss working there.
Pros
Good life and work balance, happy working place
Cons
N/a
Love North york Little Prints Daycare
North York Little Prints Daycare is the best work place for me. The management always take care of me, and all the friendly staffs are always happy and have lots of energy.
Pros
Wage
Cons
N/a
Working with children is fun
A wonderful work environment to work in. Manager, staffs and children are amazing. You feel like home when working with the staff and the families. An amazing place to be in when you love working with children and helping them grow.
Would not recommend
This is the worst job culture that I've ever been apart of. The staff members and management are catty and unprofessional - there is far too much disclosure about their personal lives. If they don't like you, they won't communicate with you, making your job nearly impossible to do safely. The policies surrounding how to address at-risk behaviour displayed by youth is a joke. The only good thing about the job is the children and the amount of money you're paid an hour. The rest is below par.
Pros
The hourly wage
Cons
The staff members, management, hours of work, etc
My first job as RECE
When I graduated with my RECE I got my first position part time and now I’m full time!
I work in the toddler room and I have learned a lot at the centre.
Happy place
I enjoy coming in to work everyday. I think Staff on the team try hard everyday. Management supports staff whenever they can throughout the day.
Working with kids is hard work but a good team makes a place special.
I'm happy at work.
North York Little Prints Daycare is a great place to work. I like coming to work everyday. It's busy in the room but it's fun. Management tries to help when they can. Great place to learn.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Split shifts for schoolage programs.
workplace culture
In my experience my supervisor was easy to talk to and relatively accommodating to my needs. Nevertheless, she has been found to treat me poorly, and my position as an early childhood educator has little room for growth.
Good Starting Point
I was very fortunate to begin in this field with NYLPD. To this day, I am consistently learning more about working as part of a team, about children's various ways of learning and how to incorporate their interests and hobbies into an emergent program.
Pros
Gap in between for personal time
Cons
Long hours on P.A.Days and Christmas/March breaks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at North York Little Prints Daycare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3