North West Redwater Partnership

North West Redwater Partnership Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
culture at company is great, people you work with daily are great .its a new company so it comes with growing pains. there are a lot of things that need to be approved, and issues are slowly getting addressed.
Team was great to work with. Quality control work to verify installations were in accordance with engineering construction work packages. Participated in systems walkdowns.
As an embedded contractor any safety issues brought forth were pushed back until "after start up", three years later, no start up, and no safety improvements. The facilities were under engineered and instead of working to close gaps I was told that I can be replaced. I want to make sure my coworkers are safe so I have to redneck engineer quite a few systems to make sure it's safe because NWR's management will not address them.
Pros
Noone knows when I leave early
Cons
No management or communication skills present
NWR’s culture is its strength. Its culture is based on the values of Integrity, Respect, Trust and Results. They attracted the best talent and hire employees based on its core behaviours: Safety Commitment, Adaptability, Initiative, Communication, Collaboration and Leadership.
Pros
Culture, Growth and Development
Cons
Na
Decent place to work. New company, learning processes, trying to integrate many corporations policies into one, sometimes they are conflicting. Many things to work on, and learn.
Fantastic and exciting culture and project.
We executed an ~9.5 billion dollar refinery project using EPC's over 4 countries. We fabricated on three continents and delivered a successful refinery.
Pros
Diverse experience
Cons
Day and Night activities
First Refinery built in over 35 years. Great camaraderie within the work place. Company started from scratch and all processes and procedures were created and implemented by the various business units. Salaries and bonuses were highly competitive.
Pros
Highly competitive bonuses
Cons
Weekly travel to site
It was ok it was a good company to work for. The people were friendly. I was kept busy there with things to do and the training given to me was very good.
it is a new company and still so much space to improve management and job culture, life and work balance was not in normal in different positions, some job never get a chance to get a week Off, if they do so there was not job security when they backed.
Good culture, nice environment. Not a company to grow. It is project focused.
Very knowledgeable people to work with. Good paying job. Ugly looking office.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at North West Redwater Partnership?
many talented personal, safe atmosphere to work in.
new but different issues to deal with on a daily basis.

talented upper management, willing to help with daily issues.

many talented people of different cultures who are willing to learn new work procedures.

most difficult part of job is releasing personal.

most rewarding part of a job is being recognized and rewarded for completion of project on time.
Pros
safety awards
Cons
job coming to an end
Working in the Oil & Gas company has provided to me an excellent opportunities to bring forth my strong leadership and business development skills. I quickly adapt to changing circumstances, redirecting focus, communicating and providing high quality client service
Typical work day has long hours, however, has great rewards when a person sees achievement. Managers are overall very good and encouraging. There are a couple of parties which have less than optimal people skills, but this does not diminish the overall project. Co-workers are eager to assist and are professional.
Besides I had found great people I didn't like NWR.
Poor management team.

Good food and drinks benefits.
Pros
Free drinks and food
Cons
Poor management team.