North Strategic

Canada4 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Very nice stepping ground

I am thankful for being able to work at this company with my first accounting job. They really have great work culture, they make everyone feel welcome. They have so much events that involves their employees and feedback is really important to them.That being said, they do a monthly check ins (as far as when I was working there). They guide you if you need any help or unsure of something, gives you opportunities to grow. Though, the only downside is their accounting team structure is limited, they have a third party accounting team that does the very back end of accounting. So if you want to go further in your career, I don't think this place is that ideal but overall, still great experience!

Fun Place to Work

I used to love this place. The people are really great to work with. I had trouble with my management. There was no growth but a lot of work. You constantly work with no benefit for working extra hours. I also did not get a raise in 2 years - even though I had asked for a proper review but management refused to give me one. They took advantage that I was a work horse. If you not part of the finance team, this place is pretty cool. Extra long weekends, parties, food and just a good time. I'd recommend working here just not in finance.

Great culture, Big Ideas

Great company culture that focuses on doing stand out work. Always willing to listen to any employee, as the agency has a flat structure. Opportunities to work across top brands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Strategic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement