North Strategic

North Strategic Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Fun Place to Work

I used to love this place. The people are really great to work with. I had trouble with my management. There was no growth but a lot of work. You constantly work with no benefit for working extra hours. I also did not get a raise in 2 years - even though I had asked for a proper review but management refused to give me one. They took advantage that I was a work horse. If you not part of the finance team, this place is pretty cool. Extra long weekends, parties, food and just a good time. I'd recommend working here just not in finance.

Great culture, Big Ideas

Great company culture that focuses on doing stand out work. Always willing to listen to any employee, as the agency has a flat structure. Opportunities to work across top brands.

enjoyable workplace with great staff

A typical day consisted of tagging client coverage using the Cision media monitoring tool. Great management team that helped me acclimatize quickly. Being in PR learning the Cision tool was key.

Pros

Flexible schedule, able to work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Strategic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement