North Shore Eye Associates

Medical Office Assistant3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

2.8Job security & advancement

Amazing work environment

I have been working at NSEA for couple of months now and I love it. All the staff and management are super friendly. They go above and beyond to help each other. I have learned a lot and there is definitely opportunities to learn more and advance. I enjoy working at NSEA and would recommend it 100%.

Great work environment

I currently work at NSEA and I can honestly say this has been my favorite work place so far. Everyone here is very friendly and always willing to help others. I learned a lot about eyes and I know there's always opportunities to learn more. 10/10 would recommend working here!

Toxic environment

Work environment in general was toxic. Management is quick to point fingers but completely useless in their approach to manage and train employees. Hostile coworkers are not fairly dealt with by management and any input falls on deaf ears. Well-adjusted employees are happier working some place else with a healthier work culture.

Cons

Poor management, unpredictable hours, toxic work environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at North Shore Eye Associates?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Shore Eye Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement