North Shore Eye Associates
View all North Shore Eye Associates reviews

North Shore Eye Associates

North Shore Eye Associates Employee Review

Toxic Workplace

Management is abusive unless you're in the inner circle. Management plays favourites and supports bullying of other staff. Too many patients booked which causes stress for staff and patients alike. Many elderly patients waiting 3 hours or more is the norm. They only care about making money and how many patients they can push through in a day. Hire untrained staff, and cannot keep staff. Pay is on the lower end for this type of work. Do not work here!

Pros

Monday to Friday

Cons

Unexpected overtime and very poor management

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Fast paced work place

Lots of opportunity to learn in various areas (reception/technician). All the doctors are great to work with .The team and management is very good and easy to work with . Very fast paced, multitasking is highly needed.
Same location

Amazing work environment

I have been working at NSEA for couple of months now and I love it. All the staff and management are super friendly. They go above and beyond to help each other. I have learned a lot and there is definitely opportunities to learn more and advance. I enjoy working at NSEA and would recommend it 100%.
Same location

Great work environment

I currently work at NSEA and I can honestly say this has been my favorite work place so far. Everyone here is very friendly and always willing to help others. I learned a lot about eyes and I know there's always opportunities to learn more. 10/10 would recommend working here!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Shore Eye Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement