North London Toyota

North London Toyota Employee Reviews for Product Advisor

Product Advisor3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
I chose to work with NLT over other competing dealerships because of their training process and overall youthful environment. It's not necessarily that the employees are young, but that the interactions and positive environment feels spirited. I can honestly say that everyone who works here is unique with their personality which creates an enjoyable working environment. This job and the people I work with is the exact opposite of what you view through media of the typical car salesman. It genuinely feels like the employees want to help customers find the right car.

What I like best is that I'm able to be myself, express my opinions, and offer customers the best option for them, without feeling like I let someone down on the business end. This starts with the training process where I was able to start with no experience in the field of automotive sales, and still have continuous feedback with an open-door policy which has helped me to grow. This training process and encouragement allows for vehicle knowledge to be communicated to the customer. In this sense, I do feel like an advisor for clients, rather than a salesperson. Everyone feels to be part of a team and of a similar friend group where you don't feel left out and it's powered by real collaboration.

Because of all this, since day one, I have never felt that dreaded feeling of having to go to work. I wake up and want to go to work because it's that sense of spending time with friends.

I am grateful to be part of this team and represent a great product.
Pros
Work-life balance, teamwork, compensation
Everyone there is great to work with. Everyone seems to genuinely want to help their clients, they're not just in it to sell something you don't need.
Worst managed place I’ve ever worked. Especially the GM. An absolute Idiot. Very rude and very sexist. As a woman, do NOT step foot in there. Don’t!!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at North London Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.
North London Toyota Reviews by Location