Appropriate dress for equipment operator.
I had my interview over the phone, but I would assume that would depend on the position being applied for. A dozer operator would not be held to the same dress code as a project manager. So dress presentably for the job applied for, if a field worker I would go with clean and wrinkle free collared shift. If applying for a office/management position I would think buisness attire would be recommended..
Nice pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt
Casual office attire
- What is the work environment and culture like at North American Construction Group?4 people answered
- Does North American Construction Group require background check?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by North American Construction Group?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at North American Construction Group?2 people answered
- I have been applying for every job I’ve seen posted in the last year for heavy equipment operator, l…2 people answered
- I am a bulldozer/excavator operator, am from India, what are the procedure to get a job in North Ame…2 people answered
- What are the working hours at North American Construction Group?2 people answered
- If I were to apply and be accepted by your company what Heavy Equipment Operator training provider w…2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at North American Construction Group?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at North American Construction Group?One person answered