Norpoint Sandblasting & Painting Ltd Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 August 2018
Great job ,just bad timing with the job market when in the hole , so cut backs were made. I was one of them , so I upgraded my skills to become a heavy equipment operator
Company with advancement opportunity
Office (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 July 2018
A great company to work for with great leaders. They believe in career advancement, training, and promoting from within. The company has sent many workers through NACE, University, and Training programs, suited to the individual's needs.

The owners work side by side with everyone and are the first ones to tell you "good job".

The culture there is positive and fun.

The company is always giving back to their employees through team building events and bonuses. Hard work is always recognized and after a busy push week, the guys are awarded lunches and BBQ's.
Pros
Great staff, positive atmosphere, leadership
Horrible
Sandblaster/Painter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 July 2018
Horrible leaders in this company, bullying and racism, they pretend like its all jokes, fun and games, i worked their for two weeks before i walked off the job site.
This company has great potenial but is closed minded to other applications in the industry
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2015
This company is an equal opportunity employment hiring business which I regard as excellent, Norpoint has services for employing students for work experience and does not discriminate special needs. I had a great learning experience there with other employees, they took me under their wing and showed me the operations and setup for different work types and loads, they always invited me to be part of their work to experience their day. I worked independently and alone, two senior members reviewed and approved all estimates prior to issuing. Since they had two different perspectives on pricing there was always conflict because there was no standard. I was in a no win situation and decided to discuss the matter when an opportune time presented itself. I was intimidated by the fact that my experience in the blasting and coating industry was pretty much zero, I really felt that my contribution in company meetings was less then adequate and because of this I am positive it affected my work. I enjoyed talking to clients and helping them out.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Company needs standards in pricing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Norpoint Sandblasting & Painting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Norpoint Sandblasting & Painting Ltd Reviews by Job Title