Interacting with costumers.
The company brand is recognized around the world and their focus/priority is customer first. In addition, they treat the employees incredibly in regards to flexibility and developing people with in.
Working in a department store like Nordstrom, I received so much love from my coworkers and management team. I gained a lot of knowledge from this job, I learned how to successfully contact customers, communicate between different departments, handle products that are being shipped out, link the reward system between the Canadian and the American system, time management to adjust time to schedule customers for services such as makeover, hand massage and facial. I have also improved my customer service skills by communicating with customers based on the customers' interests. Overall this is a great place to work in, the environment and the people make the job experience enjoyable.
The customer interaction
- What are the working hours at Nordstrom?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nordstrom?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nordstrom?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nordstrom?4 people answered
- What is Nordstrom sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Nordstrom?3 people answered
- Pourquoi veut tu travailler chez Nordstrom quoi la reponse3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Nordstrom?3 people answered
- How much does a Sales Associate position pay?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Nordstrom?3 people answered