Nordia Employee Review

Nordia Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  kitchener, ontario23 December 2013
Super average call centre jobs. metrics there are easy and achievable (call time, transfer rate and customer service reviews) but the management is inattentive and reactionary. they will take months to notice mistakes you are making and then penalize you heavily rather than give you a warning or up-training. if you can tolerate the senselessness its a solid job, even if you can't handle it, you'll get a few months unsupervised (plus 1 month of training).
Pros
easy job
Cons
poor management

Other Nordia Employee Reviews

Customer service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON15 April 2018
Nordia is one of good companies I worked with . Working cultures is friendly. I like all the managers I worked with. Company has flexible working schedule.
Hard job with low saticfaction
Trainer / Client Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC11 April 2018
I worked here for a year very soon after they began working as a call centre for Bell Canada.
As a 3rd party call centre, there few of the benefits of working for the main company, and all the negatives.
The job at the time, the company lost contracts often so it may have changed, was to field calls from angry Bell Mobility customers looking to cancel their service. As you can imagine they don't often call while in a good mood.
I was screamed at daily and my job was to try a minimum of 3 times while being screamed at to save the customer. 3 in 4 calls ended in termination of the service which leads to zero job satisfaction.
People regularly broke down while taking calls because they were treated so poorly by customers.
Nordia pays significantly less than Bell pays internal employees to do the same job.
Nordia's Management was very poor at the time I worked there. The site managers deligated people as young as 20 to run the teams for them as "managers". these managers received no real training (I was one of them at 21) in management and were left to fend for themselves often.
Pros
few
Cons
many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.