Nordia Employee Review

Depressing, loud environment geared to overly aggressive sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON29 April 2014
I would never recommend a postion with this company as you are not treated fairly or with respect. The company is owned by a very huge corporation, therefore any changes to job positions are not controlled, but are dictated by this huge corporation. You are expected to maintain good customer service, but it is clear that your main objective is to sell the lines of business that the customer does not have regardless of their situation or whether it can be afforded or not. It was made very clear to me that this huge corporation does not care about their customers, but about making as much money as possible. There was nothing enjoyable about this job. Most people look forward to the end of their shift. The staff turnover is incredible. You cannot have a conscience to work on the phones doing what they expect you to do. You have to be a pushy agressive sales person that does not care about the reason why the customer called int the first place.
Pros
Training in the classroom
Cons
Weird shifts, strictly timed lunch/dinner breaks, not enough pay for the stress that you have to endure, unknowledgeable team leaders, deceiptful

Other Nordia Employee Reviews

Was fun the first 3months
Teleconferencing Agent (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC2 May 2018
I have been working for nordia for almost 2 years now and all I can see is them trying to make sure you won't advence in the company.

Management is about as competent as a 5yo.
If you ask for days off you need to almost have a death in family for it to work and even then it's not even sure they will give it to you.
FUN and Rewarding enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 April 2018
I loved working at nordia, amazing opportunity's for growth and always had something fun going on. Nordia was by far my favourite place to work the one little thing about nordia is sometimes it was hard to find floor support. But other then that, best place to work.
Pros
Amazing incentives
Cons
Messed up days off
Official response from Nordia
30 April 2018

What a great review :) We are really pleased to read that you enjoyed your work experience at Nordia. Thank you for your comment about floor support, we take good note of it as it is crucial for us that our employees feel supported and encouraged. We wish you a great career!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.