Nordia Employee Reviews

Bonne ambiance de travail, Multiculturelle, directrice vraiment proche des employés et beaucoup d'avantages sociaux
Agent de la collection au centre d'appel (Current Employee) –  Québec26 May 2018
Travailler pour Nordia m'a permis de me perfectionner dans l'organisation du travail dans le conseil et de m'adresser au client avec professionnalisme.
Pros
De bons avantages sociaux.
Cons
Horaires très variables
Belle ambiance de travail
Commis service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 May 2018
Les horaires de travail sont faite de façon à offrir une certaine stabilité aux employés.
La flexibilité en terme de disponibilité est un grand atout pour les étudiants qui y travaille.
Pros
très bon environnement de travail
Cons
pas très accessible en transport en commun
Bon boulot
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 May 2018
Comment se comporter pendant les ventes envers la clientele
Pros
Flexible
Good fit for the right kind of person
Outbound sales agent for Bell Canada (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON20 May 2018
You generally come in, log onto your computer, and start making calls. These are largely, in my experience, cold calls with varieing degrees of a 'lead,' such as ex costumers, and so on.

It takes the kind of person who enjoys sales to enjoy (and excel at) this job. If that's you, go for it! It wasn't for me.
Was fun the first 3months
Teleconferencing Agent (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC2 May 2018
I have been working for nordia for almost 2 years now and all I can see is them trying to make sure you won't advence in the company.

Management is about as competent as a 5yo.
If you ask for days off you need to almost have a death in family for it to work and even then it's not even sure they will give it to you.
FUN and Rewarding enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 April 2018
I loved working at nordia, amazing opportunity's for growth and always had something fun going on. Nordia was by far my favourite place to work the one little thing about nordia is sometimes it was hard to find floor support. But other then that, best place to work.
Pros
Amazing incentives
Cons
Messed up days off
30 April 2018

What a great review :) We are really pleased to read that you enjoyed your work experience at Nordia. Thank you for your comment about floor support, we take good note of it as it is crucial for us that our employees feel supported and encouraged. We wish you a great career!

Environnement de travail sain
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC24 April 2018
En fait ce qui était plutôt délicat dans ce travail, c'est certaine fois on devait aider des clients très mécontents qui ne faisaient que nous insulter et que nous devions quand meme garder notre professionnalisme.
28 April 2018

Bonjour et merci d’avoir pris un moment pour nous écrire. Nous comprenons que le service à la clientèle ne soit pas toujours de tout repos et qu’il exige une bonne dose d’empathie et de patience. C’est d’ailleurs pourquoi il est primordial chez Nordia que nos employés soient bien épaulés par leurs gestionnaires et leurs collègues et qu’ils se sentent accompagnés. Nous vous souhaitons du succès dans la suite de votre carrière.

Customer service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON15 April 2018
Nordia is one of good companies I worked with . Working cultures is friendly. I like all the managers I worked with. Company has flexible working schedule.
28 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience at Nordia! It's much appreciated since we invest so much energy in providing an excellent work environment for our employees :)

Hard job with low saticfaction
Trainer / Client Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC11 April 2018
I worked here for a year very soon after they began working as a call centre for Bell Canada.
As a 3rd party call centre, there few of the benefits of working for the main company, and all the negatives.
The job at the time, the company lost contracts often so it may have changed, was to field calls from angry Bell Mobility customers looking to cancel their service. As you can imagine they don't often call while in a good mood.
I was screamed at daily and my job was to try a minimum of 3 times while being screamed at to save the customer. 3 in 4 calls ended in termination of the service which leads to zero job satisfaction.
People regularly broke down while taking calls because they were treated so poorly by customers.
Nordia pays significantly less than Bell pays internal employees to do the same job.
Nordia's Management was very poor at the time I worked there. The site managers deligated people as young as 20 to run the teams for them as "managers". these managers received no real training (I was one of them at 21) in management and were left to fend for themselves often.
Pros
few
Cons
many
Newly Renovated with Large Cafeteria and Games Room
OUTBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC7 April 2018
This workplace requires a lot of time on the phone and computer. Working knowledge of Windows and Company Software a must. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job for me is getting to meet Bell Mobility Customer's all over Canada.
Pros
Prizes for good performance
Cons
Short lunch hour, loud environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 April 2018
I Have worked for Nordia for three years now ,Choosing to work for Nordia would be a great idea for anyone .They have very helpful management that are all friendly and eager to help you succeed and they have always been accommodating . Working in DMC (sales ) has great benefits to it from the upbeat atmosphere to the great bonus they offer on top of your regular very competitive pay you don't have to be the top sales agent to take home extra pay .I work consistent hours I never have to question what my schedule will be which helps make life much easier . This company has lots of room for moving up if you wish but doesn't pressure you to do so . I have never worked with such great co-workers and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Awesome Salary
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, ON31 March 2018
A typical day would include taking 20-25 calls. As a sales representative we would get a lot of billing misdirects, so meeting sales quota is stressful. Management is OK but commission is amazing. You are truly in charge of how much you can make and they have some cool incentives month to month
Pros
Commission
Cons
Stressful sales quota
environnement tres négatif
agent au centre d' appels (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC28 March 2018
ce travail me faisait penser a la traite des noirs il ne manquait que le fouet , les objectifs sont tres haut mais nous on nous donnait que le satellites et on devait atteindre les objectifs malgré que c' était desuet
Pros
récompenses
28 April 2018

Nous sommes désolés de lire votre commentaire à propos de votre expérience chez Nordia. Nos employés sont notre priorité et c’est pourquoi nous considérons vos propos avec beaucoup d’attention et de sérieux. Nous sommes toutefois d’avis qu’ils ne représentent pas fidèlement la culture d’entraide, de respect et de collaboration que nous prônons chez Nordia. D’ailleurs, plus de 8 employés sur 10 ont affirmé qu’ils recommanderaient Nordia à leur famille et à leurs amis lors de notre dernier sondage. Nous vous souhaitons du succès dans la suite de votre carrière.

environnement de travail
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Saguenay, QC26 March 2018
Pitoyable, travail sous une pression énorme, aucun respect pour la santé des agents,
Fun workplace
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC22 March 2018
Fun workplace. Always positive coworkers. Good environment.
Work is stressful due to the type of work it is.
The people truly make it worth it.
management is always encouraging and supportive.
Pros
good rate of pay
Cons
stressful work
Worse Job Ever
Client Solution Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 March 2018
Nano-managed via computer how long you are on calls, between calls, away from desk. 90+% save rate for the Retention Dept. was way too high. Minimal management support when dealing with difficult customers.
Pros
Time-and-a-half overtime the minute you work over 8 hrs a day.
Terrible for disabilites
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB16 March 2018
I worked there for just under six months, while I was working there, I was constantly getting sick due to a combination of factors including the environment, the work pressure and poor management, who suggested while addressing my poor attendance due to illness that "even if you're halfway to deaths door,you need to come in anyways." Furthermore, the pressure from management isn't to help customers with their various issues but rather to have them enroll into various money making schemes.
Finally, management does not take your disabilities into account when rating you for work quality and what not.
Pros
Somewhat decent pay.
Cons
A lot
Great stepping stone company.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON13 March 2018
Provided a structure and training to open up the door to sales positioning in a future career. Offered fun hypes and incentives for performance. It's a numbers game, just focus on your performance and you'll thrive.
27 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your positive work experience with us at Nordia Lindsay. Your endorsement means a lot!

High stress and high emphasis on sales
HHLT (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC6 March 2018
Extremely stressful environment, very high emphasis on sales. Very little care about the employee, if you end up missing more then a week of work in the year you may lose you job.
27 March 2018

We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience while working at Nordia and we take your comment seriously. Working in customer service can be challenging at times and is not the right fit for everyone. To be fair however, we feel that your review is not representative of Nordia's culture and values. We work hard to provide all our employees with an environment where they feel respected, supported and that their contributions are valued. We wish you the best of luck.

Sales Expert (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON6 March 2018
Nordia is a great place to work, it was my first call center and it was a great experience. If you want to make money. then this is the place to be. Great commission.
27 March 2018

Thank you for the great review! Employees are the backbone of our success, so your comments are really appreciated :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordia. Our community is ready to answer.