Noramtec Consultants

Noramtec Consultants Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
A fast paced environment. Business development and solid recruiting using job boards databases and referral skill sets.. Focused on the mining and oil and gas industries. Setting up contracts and presenting resumes to clients on company letterhead.
Very professional
Would meet at a coffee place talked about work history and asked about myself very professional good people to be employed by. I would recommend. If the interview went well you are sent to a location where you would start your training and or your daily duties.
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
Paid weekly
Good Job Shop
Proactive and helpful. Nothing to complain about, I have been contracting thru them . Very professional and prompt about any problem that may occur such as paycheck etc.
Productive and fun place to work downtown Calgary
Typical Engineering position. Learned new things from great people, management, culture is good, hardest part was dealing with the construction of the builidiing in the clients office and commute during rush hour in Calgary. Most enjoyed the work responsibilities I did there.